Gomi Ika da to Tsuihousareta Shounin, Jitsu wa Zensei Kenja Desu - Ch. 2.1

Double-page supporter
The cliché train is going at full speed with the girl that the protag saved going into the same school. I already turned off my brain while reading this and refuse to use it anymore to find more tropes.
Any bets that in the next one or two chapters, a rich asshole shows up to bully the protag and the FL, just to get their ass handed to the protag?
On a side note, with the number of such stories that almost feel like plagiarised work, it makes me wonder if it is the publisher have hand in this. I guess this kind of story appeals to the japanese audience so much that the publisher makes the authors write these kind of generic stories :thonk:

Dex-chan lover
Screenshot-20240715-214035-Chrome.jpg

Déjà vu :meguusmug:

Group Leader
The cliché train is going at full speed with the girl that the protag saved going into the same school. I already turned off my brain while reading this and refuse to use it anymore to find more tropes.
Any bets that in the next one or two chapters, a rich asshole shows up to bully the protag and the FL, just to get their ass handed to the protag?
I have bad news for you...

On a side note, with the number of such stories that almost feel like plagiarised work, it makes me wonder if it is the publisher have hand in this. I guess this kind of story appeals to the japanese audience so much that the publisher makes the authors write these kind of generic stories :thonk:
Tinfoil hat conspiracies aside, 90% of these are adaptations of web novels published on syosetu, which is equivalent to fanfiction.net but in japanese. As much as we can appreciate the effort of someone who goes out of its way to write a whole book and give it away for free, there is only so much you can expect from an amateur.

Dex-chan lover
Is that really the best excuse he could come up with? Is there any basis on that or did he just pull it out of his ass?

He couldn't say something as simple as "magic"? Like the school they're going into that revolves around that subject?

Users who are viewing this thread