good anime game

Dex-chan lover
Tales Series
Nie No Kuni
PSO2
Soulworker

Shit that's close to what you want? Good luck with that.

Dex-chan lover
Code Vein is Anime Dark Souls
There's an upcoming MMORPG called Blue Protocol that's basically SAO

Dex-chan lover
Tales of
Legend of Heroes
Star Ocean
One Piece: Pirate Warriors
Tokyo Xanadu
Fate/Extella
Ys
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth (Way more like Persona/Shin Megami Tensei, than you'd imagine)
Conception
Valkyria Chronicles

Dex-chan lover
Code vein isn't bad, but being my first ever Souls game I don't know what to make of it.

SMT Devil Summoner, SMT Nocturne, Xenoblade Chronicles, FGO, Monster Hunter, Dragon Quest, Nier;Automauta, FFVII, Fire Emblem, Zelda BOTW, Dragon’s Dogma, God Eater, Idolmaster, Blazblue, Catherine, Disgaea, Kingdom Hearts, Conception, Utawarerumono, Fate/Extella, Jack Bros, and to end it all, SCHOOL DAYS babyyyyyy

I cant believe nobody recommended you the Fire Emblem games.
The gba games are exquisite.
The new ones not so much.....
(personal opinion)

Group Leader
Touhou
Corpse Party
Gal Guns
Senran Kagura
Gurls Panzer
Onebara
School Girls Zombie Hunter
Bullet Girls Phantasia
Rival Schools
Mega Man Battle Network
X Command Mission
Might wanna check out some RPG Maker games, too. That engine uses predominantly anime-ish assets.

Dex-chan lover
I had a lot of fun playing Valkyria Chronicles. Gameplay was decent but I mostly just cheese it by saving load saving load cause minor characters can actually permanently died and I don't want that. But the most enjoyment I get from it is the story. It's nothing ground breaking but playing it I get the same feeling I had watching Band of Brothers and The pacific. The characters are fun and loveable too and imo it's the best part of the game. I also love the addition of the side stories in Valkyria 4. It makes me care more about the minor characters.

If you love war movies but not an easily triggered Arm chair general you would probably find this game very fun.

Dex-chan lover
Not Relevant but I don't understand why Earth Defense Force have not made manga or anime yet

Users who are viewing this thread