Gori-sen ~The type of PE teacher to die first during a panic~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Sensei confirmed to bypass the laws of the universe, so much for following the rules ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fed-Kun's army
So it's confirmed that the MC doesn't have to witness the teacher for him to not die. Guess he really is just fucking immortal with regenerative powers.

Double-page supporter
this was sad for a sec but then I remembered this mad lad is invincible

Dex-chan lover
@kairut
Chinese TLs say that 開井一輪 is a homophone to 怪異一話。
I know Chinese not Japanese though, so I can only make guesses to the meaning. Maybe 一話 is a reference to her making her appearance in the first chapter (第一話)?
So the 怪異 that showed up in 一話?

Dex-chan lover
一輪 could be a number of different puns -- ichirin is a type of flower, counter for wheels/flowers, old term for the full moon, ichirinsha is a unicycle. There's some standard poetic symbolism about the ichirin flower but I don't remember it. Suspect it's just a counter-word joke. "One-(circular objects) Open-well" is sort of a fitting name given the look but I think there's a specific reference I'm missing

Dex-chan lover
@nomadicengi
God permits him to live a little bit longer.
God: tries to kill Gorilla-sensei but fails
also "God": Uh, oh I'm gonna let you live a little longer! Yeah, it's not like I just can't kill you!

Double-page supporter
Does people give that much attention for a prank? They used 3 hours for explaination, they could move through glass without breaking it, they followed the exact same time as promise and tried to slice him for the whole 5 minutes until they exhausted.

That gorilla teacher is so dense.

Users who are viewing this thread