Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival! - Vol. 7 Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
Combination of Minecraft arsenals and non-humans perks?
Humans are legit f*cked.
There's no way they can ever fight back unless the author also give them hax.
:pepehmm:
Manpower is not to be underestimated, nor is the holy country's actual firepower. Remember that in this battle they overwhelmed massively because of surprise, much greater numbers, and much greater tech and magic combined, against low tier, basic soldier border troops, not their high tier knights or anything. Also, 7 Days To Die, primarily, rather than Minecraft.

they failed when the messengers escaped.
Except they didn't. The messengers got out of the fort, and then were ambushed by the troops lying in wait for them (the squirrel girls, in this chapter).

Dex-chan lover
go back and read ch 24? the last few pages gives a glimpse of how the holy kingdom treats beastfolk.
ch. 28 page 15.
If you really want a further POV from the human side you'll have to wait a bit longer and that depends if the mangaka adds some POV from the human side from the LN but was not in the WN.
That page just says that they enslaved 800 people, nothing else of how they were treated. So we don't explicitly know if that's the worst they did or not. There's bound to be something worse, but we currently don't know the extent of it.

That page just says that they enslaved 800 people, nothing else of how they were treated. So we don't explicitly know if that's the worst they did or not. There's bound to be something worse, but we currently don't know the extent of it.
Didn't they say on a chapter that the slaves on a mine get beaten up till death if they so raised a simple complaint?
I understand the victor and spoils stuff, but others have limits in regard to that when it comes witch politics and external relations.

So far, the info we got on the treatment of the beastfolk inside the holy kingdom is:

1) Forced conversion.

2) Little to none basic rights.

3) and Forced labor.

Dex-chan lover
Didn't they say on a chapter that the slaves on a mine get beaten up till death if they so raised a simple complaint?
I understand the victor and spoils stuff, but others have limits in regard to that when it comes witch politics and external relations.

So far, the info we got on the treatment of the beastfolk inside the holy kingdom is:

1) Forced conversion.

2) Little to none basic rights.

3) and Forced labor.
Yes, I tried to look for more context in a different chapter and found it in chapter 27. I just forgot about it cause it was uploaded quite a while ago.

Fed-Kun's army
things are gonna go south when humans start copying and mass-producing isekai'd in technology

our little lord of war aint much outside of his mass-production cheat
I say they can definitely figure out the crossbow, but it would take them a while to figure out the harpy bombs and the rifles since MC keeps them on his person until they're used. Unless they take back a fort and get them that way.

Dex-chan lover
Yes, I tried to look for more context in a different chapter and found it in chapter 27. I just forgot about it cause it was uploaded quite a while ago.
It's not that the manga hasn't addressed to a degree that. And as a WN/LN reader I can say several POVs and mentions of things the Holy Kingdom has down or how people in Merinard have been living during the 20 years since being being occupied sprinkled through the story. The problem is the way people feel like demanding them, when, how and how much, like if the manga and LN author never did anything and will never will address those. Also remember that it's a manga, as a medium it has its limitations on how much you can cram into it without people complaining that it's too much or too little when mangaka dedicates a number of pages or panels to explain that stuff outside the main story.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
ZERO casualties?!

That's like... US military level kinda stuff, or Ukrainian maybe...

Either way, that's probably what you get when the enemy has never heard of bombs and guns...

Humans stand no chance with they're fancy ka-rah-tay, and their knives... they've got guns!

(Random movie quotes, sorry...)

Users who are viewing this thread