Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival! - Vol. 7 Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
I want to see the side of the humans, all we've seen so far is the side of the beast-folk. I want to know how they'll react to the MC being a human, and being the one responsible of helping wiping them out. Also, maybe justify why the beast-folk are the ones we should be rooting for.

Contributor
This is pretty good.

Odd, i can't post the chapters of this manga on r/manga, it appear shadow banned over there.

Dex-chan lover
I want to see the side of the humans, all we've seen so far is the side of the beast-folk. I want to know how they'll react to the MC being a human, and being the one responsible of helping wiping them out. Also, maybe justify why the beast-folk are the ones we should be rooting for.
go back and read ch 24? the last few pages gives a glimpse of how the holy kingdom treats beastfolk.
ch. 28 page 15.
If you really want a further POV from the human side you'll have to wait a bit longer and that depends if the mangaka adds some POV from the human side from the LN but was not in the WN.

Dex-chan lover
Combination of Minecraft arsenals and non-humans perks?
Humans are legit f*cked.
There's no way they can ever fight back unless the author also give them hax.
:pepehmm:
It's still possible with regular troops. Between the nature of his powers, slowly accepting the nature of war, and simple production time, he doesn't actually have a lot more war potential than what he fields in a given deployment. They're still short on manpower after all.

If the humans were to arrive with a greater quantity than they prepared for, they would still have to retreat, and that retreat carries the greatest risk of incurring permanent casualties.

But that leeway will eventually close as he matures and once mass produced golems are in, nothing short of assassination will work.

Dex-chan lover
It's still possible with regular troops. Between the nature of his powers, slowly accepting the nature of war, and simple production time, he doesn't actually have a lot more war potential than what he fields in a given deployment. They're still short on manpower after all.

If the humans were to arrive with a greater quantity than they prepared for, they would still have to retreat, and that retreat carries the greatest risk of incurring permanent casualties.

But that leeway will eventually close as he matures and once mass produced golems are in, nothing short of assassination will work.
Last chapter did mention that it’d be pretty easy to just target the harpies before they drop the bombs. That’d certainly turn this into a more drawn ought battle unless mc pulls out a bunch of cannons and siege machines

Dex-chan lover
things are gonna go south when humans start copying and mass-producing isekai'd in technology

our little lord of war aint much outside of his mass-production cheat
Try copying a gun just by seeing one. Even if they get one, replicating bullets is heard. There’s another series I read where mc sells guns to his Allies since his powers are the only way to actually bullets in a medieval world.

im also willing to bet that the existence of magic is gonna complicate things here. Even the fleeing soldiers thought this was a magical ability meaning any attempts to replicate it will attempt to recreate the affects with magic.

and even if they do somehow get basic guns, I think mc has them beat in quality and quantity of production. Not too much by the point they have guns, he’ll probably have drones

Users who are viewing this thread