Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival! - Vol. 7 Ch. 37

Double-page supporter
The translation needs a lot of work. Go work on another series, this one already has a competent group handling it.
no whatever dysfunctional moron that posted this chapter thinking it was passable quality does not need to work on another series. or any series at all. and they need to stop wasting valuable oxygen.

also idk if i'd call GD a competent group, but i will agree at least their chapters are usually readable whenever they aren't being money grubbing poop smears.

MDC

Dex-chan lover
If you can't proofread and fix your MTL then don't bother. Besides, the story wasn't dropped by the previous team

Dex-chan lover
Appreciate the effort but the quality leaves much to be desired. I'll wait for a more reliable TL.

MD@Home
He’s is reading, but also. Then often, hard read. Not English too soon, then very much, then very much. English. Many words, such editing, wow
both the TL and this sentence is dealing brain damage to my already diminished IQ, please stop.

Also, GD sucks, but if you snipe their shit, using MTL at that, at least get a proof reader or something. God damn. How do you read those text bubble and say, "yeah, this shit will totally show them"

Hell, there is a specific manga MTL using AI you can probably google that can give you a much better result than this.

Supporter
If you're gonna do an AI pass at least do a simple grammar/QC check, please. Some of the translations broke my brain until I just had to stop reading.

Aggregator gang
I didn't even try to read this, went straight to this forum seeing the snipe, and lo and behold! Another extremely low quality (if we can even call it that) MTL.
Like, come on, use freaking chatGPT at the very least, and then doublecheck a bit. It will be MILES better from what "normal" MTL pukes out.

Users who are viewing this thread