Goukaku no Tame no! Yasashii Sankaku Kankei Nyuumon - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Cherry Blossoms Bloom in Your Future

@kaezeribato polyamory and polygamy are a bit different though. Polygamy is when one man has multiple wives. Polyamory is just a bunch of people in multiple (consensual) romantic endeavors

It ended up being nothing special huh
Surely wont be a manga that i will be miss..

AHHHHHH END ALREADY?? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ;-;
where is my cute yuri? i need a good recomendation like this now ;-;

Group Leader
Aww, I've got this bad feeling since ch 9, that it's rushing to end. Bummer it comes true.

I still really love the Manga and enjoy the ending, though. My best polyamori Manga

Canno is a god. I hope they come around with other great yuri mangas. This one was really short, but I didn't feel it was rushed. It could have a whole lot of development if it was longer, of course. But i liked how Akira came around her feelings, the struggles of Rin and the idiotic easy-going kouhai ready to embrace both of them. I just disliked the "circle" of kissing. Was I expecting a triple kiss? Maybe...

Aggregator gang
Man, it ended so quickly.
Wish we can get more yuri manga as great as this.

Also wishing we can get a hdoujinshi version of this lol

It is short, but I’m quite happy that it wasn’t dragged for too long. Love triangles always cause drama and that’s very frustrating to watch. This ending prevent this, and personally I’m satisfied with it. What I look forward to now is more Yuri works from this author!

Power Uploader
@Aozora-Tenwa

I still cannot fathom those that did not see this coming.

From the very first panel, it was obvious that it would end with a ménage à trois-ending.

@Mewsthebest

No, that would be polygyny, polygamy simply means being married to multiple persons, whatever their sex be.

I think...I like the idea of a poly relationship, but at the same time I feel unsatisfied with the ending. I know it was probably a forced rush job, but I also don't feel like this is a strong and solid polyamory relationship. Akira just seems to go with it and a part of me still doesn't really like her. I'm sure that's the real reason I don't like this ending; I just naturally like Rin and the younger girl together. I'm sure I'd be cool with all of them together; if I felt the three of them all equally liked each other. Doesn't the three-way relationship fail if you don't?

But this is also the ending I assumed from the first chapter we'd get. I guess, it just needed to be fleshed out for my taste. I appreciate we at least got an ending and it just didn't disappear all of a sudden.

Thank you, for everyone's hard work that made this translation possible. :)

It does feel like it was axed a little bit, there wasn't enough development between mayuri and her first crush.

But it feels so nice to finally have a manga with a poly relationship ending ;o;
And this one can boast of having the actually correct triangle relationship! Not the cheap arrow relationship others call triangle...

Thank you author!

Dex-chan lover
A nice fluffy chap to end us off. Again, It would've been great if we had a couple more chapters to flesh out all sides and have more time to build to the poly ending, but I'm not sure if it was axed or if Canno simply didn't want it to be longer.

Not a masterpiece, but it was a really nice read!

Maybe one day there'd be a god-tier poly manga that has enough time to develop everything. Until then, works like this one are enough.

still feel kinda rushed, but still! what a satisfying ending! can't wait to read another works from Canno!
thanks for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread