Goukaku no Tame no! Yasashii Sankaku Kankei Nyuumon - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Superluminal

I’ll board the mayuki x rin ship, CUZ DAMN I CANNOT FORGIVE AKIRA FOR LOOKING DOWN ON MAYUKI.
mayuki is my cinamon idiot, I wuv her and I’ll support her with rin.

Power Uploader
Are people still thinking that some binary ship is going to win here and it won't end up a ménage à trois?

I can't see that interpretation with the first panel and Rin's philosophy of “I don't see why one can only love one person.”.

Is there any information about a near end? Akira seems to have already realized how important Mayuki is to Rin. Then on the ending realized Miyuki's feelings towards her. It's fast, but i don't complain about less drama.

Even if it's good to see less drama especially as it was not very well build I think (we had since the beginning no way to get attached to Akira, so to make her a bad character was not the best play). The last chapter is much too heavy, Akira really had the hate and even this glare in this chapter.... (page 15).

That kiss at the end was really very very hot, it's been a long time since I've seen one like that I think, it leaves a good note on the chapter.But I would like a good story please, especially since I am very reluctant to polygamy. So you have to build me this polygamy in a good way, otherwise it's going to be tough for me...

Dex-chan lover
Song for the chapter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RK_g0H6Zs1M
Capturefyyt.png

Dex-chan lover
Small observation: I love how the paneling and set pieces in this chapter show how Mayuki has moved past Akira. And Akira acknowledges it by not head patting her knowing that it was her seeing Mayuki as someone who needs to be coddled

So right now things are like this:

Akira knows that she loves Rin, who loves Mayuki, who loves her, making a perfect triangle.
Rin just knows that Mayuki loves someone.
And Mayuki knows fuck all.

I think Detective Akira has the best chance at solving this mystery.

Jokes aside, the only pieces of the puzzle missing to complete the perfect triangle is for the triangle Akira knows about to work the other way too.

The easiest one is Rin, since she has some "ease" when it comes to falling for multiple people.

Then it's Mayuki, since she seems to have a really open mind when it comes to relationships, going by how easily she gave away her first kiss and was about to have sex too.

Now the problem is Akira. She'll probably open up after thinking it over and will actually be the one pushing for the triangular relationship just so that she can make Rin happy after understanding her feelings, but it's too early to say.

Next chapter is probably gonna dictate how the rest of the story goes, unless the author decides to stretch it out. I honestly don't see this story going past two volumes. And it shouldn't, really. The pacing is perfect so far. Here's hoping the author doesn't feck it up...

(I'm assuming it's gonna be a poly ending, since any other ending will be the end of the author's career, or even life.)

Users who are viewing this thread