Goukaku no Tame no! Yasashii Sankaku Kankei Nyuumon

Dex-chan lover
Althought the title said love triangles, i think it was more mean to be Polyamory but well, it's kinda the same thing to a lesser extent.

Power Uploader
Just noticed something…
Yagakimi has a tall red-haired girl playing basketball who's named Akari.
Yasakan has a tall red-haired girl playing basketball who's named Akira.

Wonder if Canno did that on purpose…

@Lilliwyt A more literal translation for "sankaku kankei" would be "triangle relationship" but that usually means love triangle. And well, even if it's poly it's still technically a triangle. X)

Supporter
Again with the weird kissing depiction. The artist should practice that stuff a bit more, I think.

Dex-chan lover
@Lyendith Yeah, I did Google Translate a bit time ago and it given For passing! An easy introduction to triangular relations

Really glad Mochizuki isn't a hyper slut. The only wild card left is Akira. Drama laws dictate she's going to be some sort of female player.

I knew there was gonna be love triangle drama from the cover image but that last page fuckin still hit me like bricks

@jackslate gotta agree on that , Its weird seeying how great the art is , maybe its just their lack of experience to open their mouths :,)

Power Uploader
The weird kissing is probably deliberate in this case, yeah. Reread Anokiss, you'll see that Canno can totally draw hot kisses when she wants.

This one has some 'Yagate Kimi ni Naru' vibe to me. Worth my attention. Gonna follow it.

Dex-chan lover
Drama feels brace yourselves....... Here we go again... Never knew love triangle can this be so COMPLICATED .

Dex-chan lover
Rarely have I seen anything so carefully designed to be a train wreck . . . and all the others were rocking a creepy and twisted vibe, but this is innocent kids headed for major destructive collision. Interesting approach . . . given how Ano Ko ni Kiss went, who knows if it will actually follow through on all the angst it's pointing at.

Can't wait to see senpai's face when she finds out her cute, innocent little kohai is the one that stole her crush's first kiss and probably a lot more.

I’m not into poly became it usually is too much drama, there is always one left behind.
If this does have a happy ending then the three will end up together?
As to Rin, I don’t think she was “in love” with Shino and Chiyono. She just didn’t want to hurt both of them.

I can’t really build a ship yet and I doubt one with just two people might be imposible here but u like I like Rin and Mayuki together.

Looking forward to new chapters, thanks for translating.

Users who are viewing this thread