Grand Blue Dreaming - Vol. 9 Ch. 35 - Liked by Otoya-kun

Urgh, kouhei should beat her up for stealing her ticket, too bad she was too worthless to be remembered. I hope that she'll disappear after this chapter and never be seen again, I would truly fucking hate for her to become a regular.

Other than that, I also want to know if this kid is female or male... It's very hard to tell in manga nowadays because authors LOVE to pull that trap/reverse-trap shit, especially when it comes to comedy manga. Honestly, be it personality, face or curves, that kid looks female to me, although a very flatchested one, just look at the shot where this person and iori stands side by side, that ass.. Also, look at the page where the author drew a shot from below of him, chisa and aina, the curves are pretty much identical for all three of them, that's not really how a male should look, even if we do a find a lot of this type of bishounen as well in manga. Would be kind of amusing if that bitch chased a female all along while thinking it was a male. Well, I do think that he's actually male, wouldn't be surprising seeing how this author has a track record of making a character like hideyoshi kinoshita from "baka to test". Stiiilll.... The ending to this chapter seems to suggest that he's into iori in a romantic fashion, so is he a she? Hoooh... Well, even if it was a male, as long as the person looks like a female, acts like a female and whatever else, it will always be good enough in my mind. Who cares if said person has a penis. Doesn't really matter much as long as the personality and appearance is agreeable.

What truly made me think like this was the manga "himitsu no akuma-chan". Truly, if they're that cute, who the fuck cares.

Dex-chan lover
I saw that coming from a mile away, but the future looks fun at least. Poison-sama is going to have a good reaction to it, at least.

Fed-Kun's army
bro, just reading the note in pg2, really pity them if they needed to say it. Like, that's FAST. And it's good quality! like bruh, what more do you need?

Users who are viewing this thread