Graphical rendering bugs in Chrome (Android)

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know what happen, but in the last week MD screen in either the app and the web are bugging for me.
If it's not only MD, i thought its because i have 120+ tab opened in the browser. But unfortunately its only MD
Here's the screenshot example

Screenshot_20231103_094839_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231103_094818_Chrome.jpg

Solution
You can try:
  • If incognito works:
    • clearing cache
    • clearing site data (this will clear your reading history and some settings)
  • If incognito doesn't work:
    • updating your OS and browser
    • If this is Chrome (or a Chromium-based browser):
      • disabling chrome://flags/#enable-gpu-rasterization
Mając ten sam problem. Nie używaj Chrome, wyczyść pamięć podręczną.
Edycja: od czasu konserwacji występują problemy - kanał pokazuje tylko jedną serię.
Pamięć podręczna chrome została wyczyszczona. Wykonałem aktualizacje telefonu. Telefon to Xiaomi redmi note 11 pro. Błąd występuje dalej. Nie wiem jak wkleić screenshot.

Last edited:
This is still happening to me i moved from chrome to brave because of this, it was good for sometime then again started in brave too
Edit:-
Ok so i was the fourth step wirks for brave too since its based on chromium lets see if this lasts

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
This bug happen about 2 days ago when I scroll down on my mobile Chrome browser. The image jump around and duplicate it self. Anyone know how to fix it?
OQD0rE0.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
I think i found a solution by disabling rasterization in chrome://flags. But why this also affect the app?
Thank you for giving this tip. i got the same problem on my phone and now it's fixed.
To those having the same problems

1. type: chrome://flags in Address bar
2. Now go to search flags
3. type rasterizations
4. you may turn off this 2 or 1 of this im not sure
  • GPU Rasterization
  • Zero-copy Rasterizer

Dex-chan lover
I've been running into this for a while now as well but turning off rasterization seems to work (for now :worry:).
Another (very crude) workaround I used before was switching tabs so whenever this bug occurred I'd switch into another tab and then back to MD. Obviously annoying but still better than having an unusable page so maybe this'll be of help to someone...

Dex-chan lover
that's a chrome bug (Brave is based on Chrome), check in this thread one possible solution is disabling gpu rasterization or updated browser/OS

mod note - thread merged

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't move the filter page to go lower, when i try it scrolls the page behind it, which is the results page.

I can only see untill the "publication year" setting. The filters are able to be selected as well, but it's useless without the confirm button at the bottom of the page.

So lately I haven't been able to see my entire library, because they are covered in the same titles over and over again. It was like a frozen image. What happened? And idk why I can't upload the screenshot about that so i cant show you guys

Contributor
So lately I haven't been able to see my entire library, because they are covered in the same titles over and over again. It was like a frozen image. What happened? And idk why I can't upload the screenshot about that so i cant show you guys

Sounds like the chrome hardware acceleration bug

So on the mobile web, when you go into library, updates or even search. The content "fused" With each other and you can't really see the manga cuz it clip with the other manga (?) And it kept repeating, this happened for a while now. I tried restarting. Doing it on desktop page but it still glitches, does anyone know why and how to fix it?

mod note - merged post into existing thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Dex-chan lover
mobile app
I guess you mean the PWA from Chrome and similar browsers if so:

1. type: chrome://flags in Address bar
  2. Now go to search flags
  3. type rasterizations chrome://flags/#enable-gpu-rasterization
  4. you may turn off this 2 or 1 of this im not sure
  • GPU Rasterization
  • Zero-copy Rasterizer

...from another thread in the forums