Guild no Cheat na Uketsukejou

I glad that you deciding not to drop this series. I don't read comments nor do I post them so I didn't know peop me were hating this manga

The art may not be of liking for everyone.
The story may not be of liking for everyone.
The characters, the pacing, the theme, the gags...

But when you put everything together, it gets that touch that catches your attention, and even if you dislike more than half what composes the manga itself, you still want to read the next chapter and keep following it.

I don't know who send you the private message, but I'm pretty sure that he knows of the flaws of this manga, but also got captivated by the end result like most did.

Continue the good work, I'll be waiting for the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone notice when this lost the Yuri tag the score dropped by like 2 points? Coincidence? I think not.

Wtf ppl... Complaining something getting translated if you dont like it why are you in this section. I was happy someone actually rebooted the translation of this. Translators is not your slave to tell them what to and not to translate unless you want to pay for the translation. Don't flame the translator for sharing a translation of what they wanted to translate because official company can easy force a stop to all translation if it come down to it and the only way u can understand the raw is if you learn Japanese itself.

Anyways i can say more but thank you OrangeScans for picking it up.

The ppl complaining is free to stop reading this, no one is forcing them to read it but many people like this so thanks for the translation

I didnt know there are a lot of hate for this series.

But I felt like I should let translator know that I like this series. Keep up the good work and I appreciate the work you did

Thank you for translating. I love that someone is willing to do it. Because without you translating I would never read it without your efforts. Pls keep the spirit up and screw those guys

People complaining about others criticizing the manga. Laughable. This is a comment section, where people comment, about what they think of the manga.
"The manga has an outdated art style, the plot doesn't flow naturally and hard to follow", if this is what people think, they will speak their mind. What sort of imbecile disagree to let people voice their opinion unless they can achieve the same thing? What makes "if you can't do it, don't criticize it" any different from "if you can't do it, don't praise it"?
The translation is, in the end, done by the translator. There shouldn't be any reason one has to stop what they want to do simply because someone else doesn't appreciate it. Likewise, there's no reason people can't voice their criticism if it's directed at the manga itself and not baselessly thrown at the translation.
https://mangadex.org/title/23883/ and sometimes people criticize the translation, for good reason.

I agree that the art is very odd, sometimes I'm even wondering if the one drawing it is a professional.
story has also room for improvement, but I like how the over-OP MC is trying to guide her friends and acquaintances to take the most beneficial decision (I see this as the big selling point of it all)
world building (as I read in the WN) is a little hasty, I have had several times where I was thinking that the author just added something to his world just to justify a plot twist or as a mechanism to further the story...

I'd say this is pretty weak but it's getting there at its own pace, and I enjoy reading it, so it might not be so weak as I feel it is :D ? or maybe it's more like this series has numerous obvious bad points that might blind you to the other (good) points it has ?
anyway, I'm really thankful this is getting translated (even if WN translation is more advanced), but if you find this so bad... just don't read it ?

Supporter
I read the translated light novel chapters, but it has been a while since the series was last updated. I appreciate that I can reread the series in another medium. Thank you!

I like this series... I was upset when it was just Ch1 when I discovered this, but I can finally read more. Thank you!

While I can agree with the people that think this manga's art and story is appalling, its not the the worse thing on this site (Then again i don't have the time to read all of them so how would i know? lol)

@casteryvan

i have sent you another personal message about said manga 🧐

please read it, if you don`t mind 😪

please and thank you 😉

Thank you so much for keeping this manga alive, its one of my favs!!!
also, don't worry those who don't like it, there's a lot of use who really like this manga and your translations, even if we don't always post it =P.

Users who are viewing this thread