Guild no Cheat na Uketsukejou

Dex-chan lover
@Miyuki
The face looks like it was from 90s and early 2000s.

And what makes it worse it looks pretty derpy. Story wise I have seen much worse and majority of Isekai was like this either way.
It's just the art that went wrong.

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie, I was really hoping for more from this manga, it's very low quality in both writing and art.

Group Leader
You get lost on not only the conversation but who is speaking. It's just too confusing to read.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is an interesting premise with potential, but, dear god, the way it has presented things has been poor as well as the pacing.... oof

All in all though, still like it enough to read it and I appreciate the translation you are doing.

Dex-chan lover
After reading through this all, I have one thing to say to all the complainers:
"Listen up SNOWFLAKES, it not a perfect world."

And if you still have something to say: "Start your own translation group." "Post and get your own bitching's worth."
FYI, a translation group does not draw the baseline of the manga. So draw style is not a subject of critique.

And if you have not noticed yet, I am taking the side of the translation group.

The noses are drawn weird. Like it's protruding too much. Reminds me of furry stuff for some reason.

So amazing super excited to see this. Huge fan of this story it has been a few years since i have enjoyed this web novel translation. Thank you very much for translating this great manga!!!!!

Double-page supporter
I'm so glad someone is translating this. While the story isn't A level amazing or anything like that, it's still one of my favorites to read, and I've always hoped for someone to translate the manga too. Though I wish someone would continue translating the novel too.

Users who are viewing this thread