Guild no Cheat na Uketsukejou

I cannot follow what the hell is happening...
I feel like im missing 2 page of content every 4-5 page...

I don't remember being this confused when I read the novel. What did they do to the manga? It feels like the manga is all over the place and everything is being rushed. I can see why people given this a poor score. If I haven't read the LN, I would be completely lost. I'm kind of sad that the manga adaptation is like this since I enjoyed reading the LN.

Ok there was not even a single bit of explanation on how he became a female elf or about those shackles. I'll just read the light/web novel.

Contributor
Does Yatuki Akehisa (who also drew the art for Taikoku Cheat nara Isekai Seifuku mo Rakushou desu yo?, which currently holds the third lowest non-zero rating on this site as of June 2020) ever feel like he's in the wrong line of work?

Dex-chan lover
The novel is pretty nice, for what it's worth. Shame they had to brutalize its manga adaptation with such "art."

I wouldnt complain about the art if the story would be more coherent , it's all over the place , characters just pop in and disappear I cant tell them apart nor know why they even exist , there is zero built up.

Its like reading gibberish trying to make sense of it and getting a headache

@bosswoman it's normal how she is calm . even without reading the novel remember chapter 2 and the name of the spell she release to be able to use magic "gods barrier"
All her dress, socks underwear and glove are seal (normally to sacrifice a powerfull miko to an evil gods) to limit the power she can use because she is godlike (even a dragon can't hurt her)

Obviously the art is really bad, but does the novel describe the dragon as looking the way it does, or does the artist not know how to draw what most people would interpret as "dragon".

I can only see a freaky dog.

this is as bad as a chinese manhua in terms of jumpy plot, and the art doesn't help. like, this doesn't even bother to explain the transitioning between worlds. i feel like being told "it's the usual isekai tropes, just go along"
this mangaka doesn't even take his story seriously, why would anyone bother to read then.

I can’t even remember the last time I had this big of a headache trying to follow a storyline, where’s the coherency? The art style sure doesn’t look good enough to support the lack of consistent plot.

Users who are viewing this thread