Gunbured x Sisters - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Let The Grand Experiment Begin

Fed-Kun's army
CHIVALRY ARRIVES TO DEFEAT THE PUSSY FLASHBANG GIRL!!!

Thank you so much for the chapter, can't wait to read the next one πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Dex-chan lover
I might be real nitpicky here, but where the fuck did Dolores pull out the grenade launcher from? And did Maria's cross also appear out of nowhere? I honestly can't tell sometimes what exactly I'm looking at in this manga.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I'm pretty sure this is going towards yurification. Maria is already defrosting towards Dorothy and Dorothy makes sure their relationship stays special over any other. Already had a couple dates and they've uh, kind of already had lewd relations.

Dex-chan lover
this is so cute

biDE873.png

you know with how lewd this manga is i am just here trying to think if the author is going to "that" route and well this was that chapter lmao anyway i almost thought their clothes are indestrucdible but this chapter literally show their clothes being destroyed so kekw

I might be real nitpicky here, but where the fuck did Dolores pull out the grenade launcher from? And did Maria's cross also appear out of nowhere? I honestly can't tell sometimes what exactly I'm looking at in this manga.

(I don't know how to post an answer here)

Actually now they brought the cross with them in the previous chapter. Not sure about the grenade launcher though. The cross had already disappeared and come back earlier in the story (the motorcycle chase), so I don't know... At the same time, Maria goes through a la magical girl transformation with her clothes changed. So, maybe we shouldn't be surprised too much.

Dex-chan lover
@epastux

There is no reply function. You instead can use @username so a person gets a notification when you want to reply to someone. Yeah, I noticed how the cross magically appears sometimes. Other times she is carrying it. I guess I shouldn't be bothered by it so much.

Aggregator gang
God damn this story is fucking nuts. Also hmm, pretty sure I have read something with an eclipse that merges two worlds somewhere else before..

Liked that Jojo style posing, while flashing moment from the big tidy maddo scientist, but contrary to many people here, I couldn't care less about Shanon. I was getting all excited about
some possible Dorothy action finishing off that btms somehow. Shame, but I should've expected this.

A Vampire trying to become the Ultimate Lifeform.
Hmmm I wonder where I've heard that one before?

Dex-chan lover
I swear this manga would be perfect if they shows those dem bare tits!

Users who are viewing this thread