Gushing over Magical Girls - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
am expecting Baiser lvl up next chapter to fuck them up or riot
just kidding lol

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I find it funny reading words in my language, sounds like a luchador's name rather than a supervillains

Double-page supporter
@ScarecrowB I don't think that's the case at all, in the second to last page Braiser went from 6 stars (one under each eye and one on each horn, and one in each eye) to 4 under one eye, at least one under the other, looks like 4 in her hair, one in one eye, and who knows how many others. So after getting the shit beat out of her she has at least 10 stars where she previously had 6.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@kurisu
That is possibility, but since Italian and spanish both use some words with the same meaning since they are derived form latin, we don't really know which one the author chose until they use a clearly italian or spanish word.

Anyways i think it's funny because i don't expect to read words i use in an english text.

Double-page supporter
It seems silly if the stars are a direct correlation to their power because Baiser has 4 if you include her eyes, so as powerful as Lord Enorme and Alice has 3 so as powerful as any of her underlings, yet Lord Enorme just brushes them off as being too weak.

Baiser going full Saiyan near-death powerup to 6 visible stars (7 as she most likely has at least one on her left eye as well) if they are about power though.

Double-page supporter
something else to add is that when Azul crawled up to her in chapter 10 and Utena/Baiser got excited the number of stars under her right eye went up to 3, then went back to one after Azul started worshiping her as master.

This is still so priceless 😆

@Babydel power level doesn't mean anything if you don't know how to use this power.
The 4 new are highly experienced. And you noticed how the further pushed they are, the more stars appear, the new ones were casual during the whole ordeal so I doubt it's their maximum power level.

Or... maybe it's all random.

Double-page supporter
@TroubleFait I don't think it was how much they pushed, I think it has to do with their desire, Leo doesn't seem to have much desire, she's just there for the ride, alice desires to play with others, thus her power and the three stars. Whereas after the fight Braiser's desire to dominate and corrupt was higher than ever, and in chapter 10 when 2 more stars appeared under her right eye her desire to dominate Azul was at it's peak before Azul showed to be little more than a puppy at her master's feet, bringing her back down to 1 star under her right eye.

Double-page supporter
@TroubleFait

That is why it is kind of silly, Alice first chapter shows she is too young to use her power to full effect, so yes experience is obviously a factor. But, if the stars are an indication of potential power, Lord Enorme has done the classic dumb villain mistake of 'oh these are too weak to pose a threat, leave them' knowing full well that stars indicate power. This is all if the stars have any relevance, which I think they do otherwise there is no reason to call Leo a no-star.

@Mattitude12

Her horns are part of the outfit though, everyone's outfits are covered in 4 point stars, even Leo who is called the no-star.

Double-page supporter
@Babydel I'm not certain one way or another if they are just a part of the outfit, or if they are an part of her, They could be a part of the outfit, they could be horns she grows, similar to the wings which based on chapter 4 don't seem to be a part of the outfit. Notably the Stars on the outfits are parts of the outfit, not just a star like on the horns. The ones on the Horns are more like the ones on the bodies than the ones on the Outfits.

Edit, looks like a later chapter does have the wings be lost with most of the outfit. Still not entirely sure on the horns though, Body augmentation isn't out of the picture given her teeth become sharper.

Users who are viewing this thread