Gushing over Magical Girls - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

that was amazing omggg baiser-chann
baiser and sulfure are best girls for me so far

Double-page supporter
I love this mc from a character standpoint not romantically so don't hurt me FBI-san!!!

Dex-chan lover
Bah, she has giant basketball player feet even when she's regular size. I've literally seen men's feet I'd rather be stepped on by.

Dex-chan lover
not gonna lie, going from forced to join the organization because of blackmail then becoming the boss overnight because of a coup is pretty funny and also kinda badass

4 of them got fucked up by baiser/utena, especially lord enorme

Double-page supporter
So the things she likes, she just loves to humiliate and see their corrupted faces.. but the things she hates... shes going to give em a load of pain ? I think the magic girls have got it pretty lucky.

@Dradetias Yeah, doesnt taht make this just the best ^_~

Dex-chan lover
I am impressed that these kids don't cut themselves in all that edge.

Utena knows what really matters, world domination is boring, why busy yourself dealing with all that comes after when you can just screw things over and over again.

Dex-chan lover
@WORTWORT actually i think i figured how Baiser's Stars works,

Since you pointed that, If we are gonna count, its fewer than this one so basically its increasing in numbers everytime she get excited and Idk if its the author idea but Baiser's stars in her eyes kind of represents her "vision" idk how to explain it but its like she wants to "see" her magical girls to suffer, she needs to take part of it and achieve it (her desire) as a villain.

Dex-chan lover
Ok so we have confirmed there are DEAD magical girls in this world, and no one is really alarmed by that

Dex-chan lover
So, It's treason then. :meguupog:
I wonder if they will end up teaming up with the magical girls to defeat them? Enemy of my Enemy is my friend sort of thing..

Well she will fuch them up, but did anyone see how the big Booba are violated lmao first Azul with the slapping, then kiwi with electrocution and she does nuke gigante lmao (maybe more to come lmao ?)

Users who are viewing this thread