Gushing over Magical Girls - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Woah, my thirst was clenched. Now my hype subsided, I can now push this series on the monthly-waiting-to-released-but-forgot-in-a-year list. Thanks for the scan team!

Dex-chan lover
Hell's Bells what a chapter this was page 15 was something else and to think she was just a stepping stone

I foresee the mascot taking a feminine form at the end, being punished for what he did with the lord.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, so Utena expect been defeated for someone else, but the magical girls has been fair in the story.
The fact that Utena turn the lord into a loli implied that she can`t deal with someone bigger than her

I think I understand the fetish of spanking a little bit more now.

Dex-chan lover
@KitsuKyouno no no no you're misunderstanding... its not that she cant defeat someone bigger... its that shes gaining power from her AROUSAL, and because lord didnt fit her FETISH she wasnt able to defeat her until she transformed lord into a loli with her power.

Basically shes a shameless lolicon and a sadist, and those are also the root of her powers (more arousals = more stars = more power). Basically she would have more trouble fighting an ordinary macho man than a demi-god loli (probably)

Aggregator gang
Oh woow I don't like spanking, but this one turnes me on 😂😂 Seriously, it will fully open my masochistic heart

Dex-chan lover
@Werebearguy Evil? Well, I'd say, definitely maybe. We knew, that he was cold, and calculating from the very start. He could really be evil, or there could be some ancient evil that's about to awaken, and he was planning all this on order to defeat it (just to go with the most overused trope of all times).

One thing is for sure, he definitely has a master plan, and Utena is starting to get suspicious, ...ehhm even more suspicious. I hope, we get more "ligth" magical girls soon, because the "dark" ones are starting to outnumber them. I actually liked the status quo of the first few chapters, where its 1 vs. 3. Makes Utena look more badass.

Aggregator gang
This is basically what Baiser said
139d2ece-f656-4cac-8d77-b0f083f76c70.jpg

Double-page supporter
So, where can things even go from here? Enorme is possibly (probably?) dead and the magical girls no longer pose any meaningful threat to the bad guys. Utena still has to discover Vena's true goal, but for a series that has featured major battles in most chapters I'm wondering how that will continue without any real challengers remaining.

Dex-chan lover
@tuatara1 well it was shown that the magical girls did some training so while that probably won't be enough to catch up it might be enough that one of Utena's new followers to go too hard on a Magical girl and get punished by Utena

Dex-chan lover
Oh my, a nice ending to this arc. I imagine the magical girls will take a more prominent role in the next one.

Users who are viewing this thread