Gushing over Magical Girls

@Hamado were so stupid the reason baisers so much more powerful is cuz she got a ton of stars on her face and lord enorme only has 4 lol only noticed after rereading the chapter xd hmmmm she might have stolen those tho who knows

imma also take a guess and say that enorme was probs using magic to change her appearance to that of an adult

oh shit if u look near the end of chapter 12 u can see the insane amount of stars baiser has on her face there 2... also even b4 that she had 6; 2 on her face and 2 on her horns and maybe even 2 in her eyes
not just that, but u might be able to include the ones on her outfit as well which r 2 on her boots, 2 on her breasts, 1 on her wand, and 1 on her blouse fastener
this makes a total of 12 including the ones in her outfit

hmmm it might be that she just somehow stole enormes magical power which would be a lot more logical yet a lot more anticlimactic lol

The sheer amount of stars that surround her eyes....Also Baiser means Kiss in french, or fuck...Whichever you prefer

apparently the official raws are being released online for free? odd but I hope the volume sales are enough to catch yen press' attention

I never expected to get this invested in this manga... anyway Baiser’s power is connected to how much she wants to lewd dominate

Maybe she'll bully Enorme so hard that Tres Magia will think Baiser is the villain who is trying to dominate the world. Baiser did say that saving the weak is for magical girls to do. Thus, Baiser gets her desires satisfied with a "final boss" fight scene by having Tres Magia band together to fight her to save Enorme.

Also how ironic that Enorme is now smol hahahha

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Regarding Baiser power.
Looks like power of Baiser affected by her emotions. In usual mode she have 6 stars (2 under eyes, 2 on horns and 2 at eyes). But in "motivated" mode... In the end of 12 chapter there were 3 stars under each eye + horns. At the chapter 19: 3 stars above each eye, 7 stars (now she have more in comparing with chapter 12) under each eye and 1 star at each horn + eyes.

So I just looked up what Basier means and....I'm not disappointed. "In contemporary French, baiser no longer means 'to kiss', but has become a very vulgar word for 'to make love' - if you know what I mean!"

Users who are viewing this thread