Guys with anime girls pics

Double-page supporter
because man of culture put cute anime girls as profile pics

Dex-chan lover
My motto is if I have to stare at something all the time might as well be something I enjoy looking at.

Double-page supporter
What a necro... but whatever, I will bite :)

> Oh, how I wonder how many young men like me are behind those anime girls pics...
> Not really insulting or anything, but it is worth thinking on.
> Develop my point from here.

Are you questioning your own masculinity?
Are you afraid you will start crossdressing soon?
You wanna talk about it?

nuhEHuWm.jpg

Dex-chan lover
No point arguing,
it's purely aesthetic points.
I'll watch you all fight.

r1cGCBt.gif

Dex-chan lover
Do guys ever use cool guys as pfps?

Like I have othinus and Touma as my pfp but the scene where the image is from is phenomenal

Dex-chan lover
I've got the coolest guy around as my pfp, and he's even got his sungrasses on to up his game.

Dex-chan lover
Unless Tamerlane counts as an anime girl, pretty sure I'm the outlier of this god forsaken website

Still was a badass though.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
You're not the only one, unless a painting of animals from a non japanese cartoon count, i'm also an outsider.
But fishes are cute, and maybe one of them is female, so technically i'm 50% animated pfp?

Contributor
This dude really came here 2 years ago, created an account just to make a shillpost for his site and dipped.
Probably no relation to Zubair Khan the cricketer, Zubair Khan the politician, Zubair Khan the filmmaker, Zubair Khan the economist, Zubair Khan the game show contestant...

zubair.jpg

The anime girl profile picture for some, becomes a manifestation of the Jungian anima. Because sex does not exist in this digital world where only our minds can travel within, a male in particular is prone to manifesting particular aesthetics. Greek statues, anime girls, those guys wearing sunglasses that all look the same, its all contained within a psychological typology wich breaks down further into subsets. In the case of the anime girl, you have really two or three camps. "I enjoy moe" and "I choose to engage in this behavior as a conscious subversion of the concept of gender on the internet. I am sometimes misrepresenting myself as female but not in an attempt to deceive for deceptions sake(catfishing for example). I am engaged in an esoteric display, and perhaps unaware of why. But to make these things explicit would dissolve my mystique."
Its very common on political anime twitter where everyone is either trans or a schizoid with a god complex.

Users who are viewing this thread