Gyakkou Shita Akuyaku Reijou wa, Naze ka Maryoku wo Ushinattanode Shinsou no Reijou ni Narimasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Looks like they fleshed out Samuel character a bit more for the Manga. Also this arc gonna be a bit slow until the school arc begins

Dex-chan lover
POINTS. LONGING FOR JAPANESE FOOD. ISEKAI'D.

So then what our lady is experiencing is just a byproduct of that... maybe...?

Dex-chan lover
Isekais teach me that virtually every single Japanese knows how to make natto, mayonnaise, soy sauce, and various other Japanese condiments from scratch.

Except for Sai in the "landmine" when it is played for laugh.
Good children listen to their grannys in the countryside, I suppose.

Dex-chan lover
Japanese knows how to make natto, mayonnaise, soy sauce, and various other Japanese condiments from scratch.
mayonnaise... Japanese condiment
Besides that, since these places are always set in faux-Europe, so long as they have a vague idea of how the food was made (fermenting and such) they should be able to roughly copy it, since Europe was doing the same things and even making similiar condiments (Worcestershire sauce compared to soy sauce for example).

... I wonder if there will ever be a foreigner transported into a faux-Japan isekai? It can have him weeping and crying out for bread or cheese or something.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus Christ Isekai Reincarnators in my Regular Reincarnator Story

TBF Mayo is easy - though the slightly amazing part is being able to emulsify it.

How the fuck they know how to make soy sauce, natto and miso from scratch is a whole other matter though

Dex-chan lover
All hail glorious Nippon food superiority... It wouldn't be a manga without gushing over how the simplest Japanese food is a divine gift from the heavens.

Dex-chan lover
I love series where the MC is a normal person but some random background character seems to have been isekaid. It feels like a hilarious poke at the isekai genre. Of course I only know one other series that seems to do this 'The Noble Girl With a Crush on a Plain and Studious Guy' where several of Sharina's employees seem like they're isekai protagonists.

reu

Dex-chan lover
Ngl i laughed when he dropped to his knees.

Poor samuel mustve been longing for that taste of home.
To be fair that's pretty relatable
I lived in england a while and ngl, the first time I tasted my mother's cooking after returning home I teared up little.

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering, why does she was given a second chance?
It's not like she was being badly treated.
If anything she was the one treating people badly.
It's like giving marie Antoinette a second chance.
Sure she ain't hitler but still.
But its the plot anyway so be it.
If anything I'm curious about our isekai chef 🤣

Supporter
Thanks Mochi Hachi, this was a good quality release. Been missing this series so glad you guys have picked it up.

Dex-chan lover
random Samuel who got isekai'd in the background(if that's the case that might contribute to the plot, we know the supposed "mc" of this world is more than likely an otherworlder

Dex-chan lover
POINTS. LONGING FOR JAPANESE FOOD. ISEKAI'D.

So then what our lady is experiencing is just a byproduct of that... maybe...?
Maybe, but remember that we also saw at the beginning that the (to-be) Saint's a reincarnator too, so I figure our MC's situation is more likely tied to her, if anything.

Dex-chan lover
We're really collecting all the lead tropes here but in different characters aren't we. Time travel first, now we have a reincarnator.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone talking about Samuel... Yet here I am asking: did the father drink some kind of panacea that made him 20 years younger? wtf He looked like your typical old man, now he looks like he's barely 30... wtf.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Everyone talking about Samuel... Yet here I am asking: did the father drink some kind of panacea that made him 20 years younger? wtf He looked like your typical old man, now he looks like he's barely 30... wtf.
Seem like he shaved his glorious mustache… Shame!

He seems a totally different person, he was all serious before 🥴 Even the mom looks and acts different! It looks like they switched personalities 🤣

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread