Gyaru Maid to Akuyaku Reijou: Ojou-sama no Happy End shika Katan! - Ch. 1 - I Met Your Smile

Dex-chan lover
If you have knowledge of the future and the best you can do is nothing then it is a problem with you and not with your setting.

Dex-chan lover
This one's pretty interesting so far.

I like that it doesn't immediately go the route of having our FMC already in love with the villainess, but the aspect that was mentioned of "The game my friends played" rather than "Oh snap this world is the same as my favorite game that I spent 1500 hours playing for every ending, therefore I know more than the developers themselves!" kind of routes.

I also got the impression that the Villainess had more of a "Squee, I got a friend, why is she now talking about some other girl so highly?" vibe, rather than a "This is my lover now, therefore I shall go full yandere" - Don't get me wrong, she's still a bit yandere and all, but I think for a different reason.

But, I don't know, maybe I missed something that others picked up.. but I think we still have a lot of character development to dive into on both sides before any actual "feelings" will come out.

Dex-chan lover
for some reason i have i feeling i have read this somewhere, but why i cant remember

I see, so that's why on the first panel she got so angry with heroine.

Dex-chan lover
dude, I was like "yeah, pretty standard so far, I can give it a chance" and then the last two pages dropped, holy shit! I will say this now, no matter how good or bad the next 30 or so chapters are, they are worth reading just for those ending pages.

Double-page supporter
This is that good shit.
Eat it straight from the trash can.

Dex-chan lover
A blonde Gyaru FeMC?
a tsun/yandere villainess?

Sold and followed. Just put gyaru in everything.

Dex-chan lover
I also got the impression that the Villainess had more of a "Squee, I got a friend, why is she now talking about some other girl so highly?" vibe, rather than a "This is my lover now, therefore I shall go full yandere" - Don't get me wrong, she's still a bit yandere and all, but I think for a different reason.

But, I don't know, maybe I missed something that others picked up.. but I think we still have a lot of character development to dive into on both sides before any actual "feelings" will come out.

Nope, you are pretty much right. Same goes for the MC as well. It will gradually turn in to romance obviously but starting point is friends. She looks like a very possesive person so unless heroine turns out to be a vile person in reality (which is the cliche outcome for these sort of manga) this might end up like bakarina which is practicely a non-romance romance story. I personally really hate that sort of setting.

Dex-chan lover
Nope, you are pretty much right. Same goes for the MC as well. It will gradually turn in to romance obviously but starting point is friends. She looks like a very possesive person so unless heroine turns out to be a vile person in reality (which is the cliche outcome for these sort of manga) this might end up like bakarina which is practicely a non-romance romance story. I personally really hate that sort of setting.

Welp, fingers crossed that there are developments to come and things move forward.

As much as I enjoyed Bakarina... I felt like it could have been a lot better with some actual developments. Otherwise, good series to shut the brain off and enjoy.

Dex-chan lover
One chapter and she has already made the villainess fall in love with her (or at least have a crush on her) AND turned her into a yandere, damn.

Also, here's a quick prediction - the original heroine of the game is a massive, manipulative piece of shit.
I hope it won't come true (even though it probably will) because it's honestly just a massive cliché at this point. I hope the heroine is actually a well fleshed out character, not a run-of-the-mill heroine turned villainess.
That being said, even if I'm right I assume it'll be a good read. There aren't a lot of yuri titles in this genre, so I'm happy that this got serialized.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
One chapter and she has already made the villainess fall in love with her (or at least have a crush on her) AND turned her into a yandere, damn.

Also, here's a quick prediction - the original heroine of the game is a massive, manipulative piece of shit.
I hope it won't come true (even though it probably will) because it's honestly just a massive cliché at this point. I hope the heroine is actually a well fleshed out character, not a run-of-the-mill heroine turned villainess.
That being said, even if I'm right I assume it'll be a good read. There aren't a lot of yuri titles in this genre, so I'm happy that this got serialized.
I'm worried that will happen to, but I'd MUCH rather have the Heroine be a massive wingwoman, but yet her talking to the gyaru to give her advice on how to woo the villainess is misinterpreted as them being too close and causes hilarious yandere tendencies to emerge.

Users who are viewing this thread