Gyaru Maid to Akuyaku Reijou: Ojou-sama no Happy End shika Katan! - Ch. 2 - The Fated Meeting is a Fatal Meeting

Dex-chan lover
Its refreshing to see the heroine isnt some isekai‘d pretentious bitch
She also gonna play the tsukkomi/wing woman in this which is a bonus !

Dex-chan lover
Its refreshing to see the heroine isnt some isekai‘d pretentious bitch
She also gonna play the tsukkomi/wing woman in this which is a bonus !
naw, she had to kick out the wingman and pull a Maverick

She will have to guide the GBU-69 Amelias to achieve contact on the weak points of Fortress Serina

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Estella's face whenever Serina digs her grave at every turn :dogkek: poor girl. I can easily see this becoming one of my favorites in the villainesse genre, thanks for TL!

Happy to see Estella is not the ‘soft hearted, self blaming & hypocrites’ game protagonist archetype

Agreed, she seems to have a lot of actual personality. Sadly somewhat rare for heroine characters in otome settings, usually it's this or the other cookie cutter

Dex-chan lover
Estella's face whenever Serina digs her grave at every turn :dogkek: poor girl. I can easily see this becoming one of my favorites in the villainesse genre, thanks for TL!

Agreed, she seems to have a lot of actual personality. Sadly somewhat rare for heroine characters in otome settings, usually it's this or the other cookie cutter
Somewhat rare? So you've found some? Would you mind if I ask for a recommendation?

Double-page supporter
Is it just me or is there a disproportionate amount of Ishmael avatars on this website, for something comparatively obscure? I've seen several so far.

Man that was so short, i hope next chapter releases soon at least

Users who are viewing this thread