Gyaru Maid to Akuyaku Reijou: Ojou-sama no Happy End shika Katan! - Ch. 5 - A Gal Maid Can't Have Her Way

Dex-chan lover
Bros, I'm starting to lose hope in the romance tag. I don't feel so good...
if "I dont know which is love" can qualify as romance with a protagonist who seduces women because the plot demands it while doing nothing herself, then this absolutely does where Serina seduced Amelia in Ch1, flirted with her in CH2+3, and solicited her this chapter. The question is whether Serina is completely oblivious, or if shes so broken internally from the traumas of being isekai'd* that she refuses to accept the potential that Amelia can love her.

Really we should have realized that Serina is probably struggling with much deeper mental issues between the constant self-depreciation showing she has no self-esteem, and the Kirk Summation of why Serina is Awesome/Everyone else Sucks at magic where we see baby Serina (context uses Estella as a red herring, the baby has Serina's eyecolor not Estella's) last chapter.

*Authors tend to forget this, but getting Isekai'd is not something one should adapt to cleanly like its normally handled as. Its why at least on earth the protagonist typically is a former loner, and further they typically have hit rock bottom if theyre a working adult. Its because someone like Serina who has lots of friends and family they care about, and a life they enjoy, is going to suffer from the interdimensional kidnapping. Serina who is either a knight's daughter or a baroness doesnt have the money to explore and obsess over fashion if she isnt good with sewing and become a renown tailor/cobbler. She cant interact with her nerd or fashionista friends, and shes living in a world where being bisexual or a lesbian has punishments more severe then social ostracization. And we cant forget that Serina is either Indentured or Enslaved to the service of Amelia.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Guh..! I knew this will happened. I guess theres no naughty milady for now 🥹

Dex-chan lover
ok i paid attention to the art a bit more:

Gyaru(Coverart) Amelia honestly looks less Gyaru and more BOSS then you would expect, especially since her jacket is already Business Silver. change her skirt from ultramarine blue to white and lose the mantle and you could almost see the outfit on a business lady IRL.

Now if only Serina had obliged Amelia's desire to be ravished by her defective maid.

Dex-chan lover
Bros, I'm starting to lose hope in the romance tag. I don't feel so good...
Every yuri manga has to end its first volume with something baity because they have 1 volume before they're axed so they have to just so in case they have to end it in volume 2.

Dex-chan lover
lmao she got smacked back to reality so hard
maids are the best

oh sweet a brother
they'll be fine

Double-page supporter
Mfw I get my girl's sober consent without even doing anything and I will take about 15 more chapters to realize it :)

Double-page supporter
Is she acting retarded on purpose? A gyaru being this clueless kinda doesn't make any sense othotherwise

I thought we, as a society, had left ableist slurs in the 2000's along with jeggings and spiked hair

Dex-chan lover
Every yuri manga has to end its first volume with something baity because they have 1 volume before they're axed so they have to just so in case they have to end it in volume 2.
so where does that leave "The Powerless Saint and the Talentless Princess" in the convention when in CH1 Protag-Chan has an orgasmic gay awakening.

Dex-chan lover
so where does that leave "The Powerless Saint and the Talentless Princess" in the convention when in CH1 Protag-Chan has an orgasmic gay awakening.
That's the hook. Same as chapter 1 here being the reveal that the Villainess has already fallen for the gyaru. Or MagiRevo being "oh i'm gonna steal my brother's fiance.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter, ah yes the Hitomi and Kana of the Isekai genre. Lol she was trying to act cool but once again the maidussy has her acting unwise.

Dex-chan lover
Damn I really thought that was going to get spicy for a second. You're so dense, maid-san :bleh:

Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
fuck the brother
also maid how dense are you dude 💀 💀 💀 💀

Users who are viewing this thread