Hachinan tte, Sore wa Nai Deshou!

Nothing complex,,
just MC strolling around and get many things almost effortlessly

Good art,, mediocre story and plot

I've come to enjoy this manga. It gives a whole lot more background than the anime. With how much more "meat and potatoes" the manga has, the anime should have way more then enough source material to easily do 2 more seasons, though I am looking forward to more of the story and for the manga to "catch up" to the anime in regards to how the show ended. I do hope that more seasons come for this anime and more chapters come to this manga in the future. Like I said before, I would love nothing more than to help with the endeavor of translating the manga faster to get up to speed and then some, but I don't know any other languages than english. I am, however, starting to learn Japanese.

Double-page supporter
This is one of the most trashiest stories I’ve ever read and I feel ashamed that it got an anime lol.

I mean MC practically controlled in politics and he’s a ‘Yes’ man

Want proof?
He kills his rebellion Brother and f*cks his wife. I guess it was a little foreshadowed in the beginning when he was a kid since how can MC not get the pretty girl? Retarded as heck though since MC taking a loss for once it’s what made it interesting to begin with.

MC talks about running away but his lack of knowledge of other kingdoms would make it difficult. Which makes no sense. He’s a powerful Mage he can do anything. Politics is what killed his master who was sent no backup if I remember correctly.

His love life was controlled, he hasn’t even had kids yet and higher ups already deciding MC children engagement.
How can I not feel infuriated? It’s trying to be many things. And ‘staying true’ to medieval one of them. At least make MC cool.

Dex-chan lover
@APlankOfWood That's how it's fucking always is. A girl with G cup part of a isekai harem? 12 yo. A MC that even looks like he's in his 20s? 10yo. Fuck that.

Dex-chan lover
I watched the shitty anime, anyone willing to abridge the manga and give me a spoiler of what's different/from where to begin?

@UnknownSaint111 what chapter does he pipe his brothers wife? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

This is a great manga, I do wish the story would pick up and get ahead of the anime, so that there is material for a second season. The anime is EXCELLENT, it's just the manga fills in the blanks as far as how the characters got to where they were and even how their conversations seem so left field in the anime, the manga brings it back to the park for you to understand it. So, all in all, I am a HUGE FAN of both the anime and manga

Supporter
The most recent family politics arc (ch40+) is a nice change of pace, as it really went off the rails in typical OP MC fashion. Actually getting grounded in basic feudal troubles is nice.

I remember this being incredibly bland a couple months ago, and re-reading has proven me right.

Ch 51 is excellent. In my opinion that situation is more problematic than a war and never referred in similar manga. The author have my respect. 😋
-------------
Ch 51 es excelente. En mi opinion esa situacion es mas problematica que una guerra y nunca es mencionada en mangas similares. Aplausos al author. 😋

Dex-chan lover
My only real gripe with the manga is how insanely inconsistent the TLers are with the romanization of the names. Like, just pick one (preferably one based on German like it's apparently meant to be) and go with it, don't flip back and forth between 4 different versions. If you really can't decide, just use the LN translation's romanizations. That way we won't end up with stuff like..."Braihiraider" at least lmao.

Fed-Kun's army
I think this is a good manga, the drama seems well-thought-out. Why "seems"? Since I'm not speaking English natively, I couldn't follow the complex drama and conversations, they're too complicated for me, then I skipped complicated parts and arrived at chapter 51 😅

Politics and management parts make it not as boring as other isekai mangas. And this is only pro of it. MC is hilariously broken, every single dungeon-crawling arc is pointless because there is no suspense about whether MC will prevail or not. Economics here is beyond retarded. Harem is bland and paper-thin in terms of relationships. MC is yes-man, yet marty su. Whatever he agrees on rarely backfires, whatever he proposes is being accepted without second thought by kings and ministers. Fighting something in here is deus ex machina 101.

I don't know why this manga feels boring, the action is like something is missing. In other manga, for example
Rimuru
, even though the opponent is cockroach, the action feels cool and the impression is good.
6/10 from me, the story 8/10...

Users who are viewing this thread