Hagure Idol Jigokuhen - Vol. 9 Ch. 60 - Strongest!

Judging by some comments I take it that some of you haven’t read this mangaka’s previous work “Cynthia the mission” so you don’t know who the Loli’s master is. If the loli is anything like what the main character of “Cynthia the mission” was suppose to be then loli should be the strongest fighter in this tournament besides the robot.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, so that's how the robot will probably be defeated.

Not through conventional combat but getting information overloaded by all the possible things that the loli could do with the power of O MY RUBBER NEN KUNG FU before performing an emergency shutdown from an unexpected error or something.

Dex-chan lover
Eh, not a huge fan of "small girl overwhelms world-class champions using ancient Chinese techniques". Sure, technique can help one overcome difference in size and strength, but those aren't mindless fools with no training, they're all martial artists... it's like she's the biggest Mary Sue at the moment.

"Oh she won because I felt like she could've killed me" bullshit.

Out of all the overpowered kung fu tiny person tropes this is one of my favorite ones. Also that panel with the dismembering was fucking jarring.

Dex-chan lover
I just love how this went from hentai(?) to a martial arts manga with extra breasts

It's interesting the author chose to depict the grappling aspect of Baguazhang, leveraging the opponent's joints like Aikido or Jujutsu. Good way to break the stereotype that all Chinese martial arts look like Wing Chun.

Users who are viewing this thread