Hagure Seirei Ino Shinsatsu Kiroku ~ Seijo Kishi-dan to Iyashi no Kamiwaza ~

Dex-chan lover
@TurntableFM
I like the pace in the story. Reminds me of other slower paced stories like Spice and Wolf that don't forget about character motivations and establishing personal relationships before getting to any actions. If this had a LN source or anything I'd definitely read it until I caught up.

]Just noticed that most of stuff that is being translated by this group is literally paywalled, Galaxy Degen Scan has setup a patreon page and has translated up to Chapter 13. I suspect they will not be uploading any new chapters for awhile. Other titles being translated by the Galaxy Degen Scans are The Reincarnated Sword Saint Wants to Take it Easy,When I Was Playing Eroge With VR, I Was Reincarnated In A Different World, I Will Enslave All The Beautiful Demon Girls ~Crossout Saber, and Choppiri Toshiue Demo Kanojo ni Shite Kuremasu ka?

Dex-chan lover
MC: hey guys I got the magic power to cure cancer

Fantasy world: what a shit tier

meanwhile in said fantasy world: where are all the doctors at !? it's not like we told them we didn't need them or anything

Was thinking of trying this manga, but then after seeing the comments I conclude it most probably wouldn't be worth it.

Based on the variety of recent male protagonists observed, I assign the following categories:
The base category being (Dumb, Ugly, Kind, Weak, Masochist, Highschooler, REQUIRED_PROPERTIES).
The only properties changing in this tuple are a subset of {Dumb,Smart,Ugly,Handsome,Weak,Strong,Highschooler,Corporate Slave}.
What is observable is that the properties belonging to the set {Kind,Masochist} never change.

And yes, the REQUIRED_PROPERTIES: These properties vary a bit among recent male protagonists. The variations belong to the set:
{Females are creatures that should be revered, It is an honor to get hit or taken advantage of by females, Females should be allowed to do whatever they wish and only after your whole family is slaughtered are you allowed to hate them and that too in a revenge manga, Little girls should always get their heads patted on, Enjoying female verbal/ physical/ sexual abuse is a sign of being a healthy male, Having any self-esteem is a sin, Any random damsel in distress should be helped, Every female sob story should be listened to and be empathized with, Blushing is mandatory for every single movement made by a female, Must eventually fall for a female, ... }

The characteristics include (but are not limited to) the following sets. Protagonists with likable and/ or realistic personalities are limited, rare and are hard to find. Whether the above stated personalities represent the personalities of modern men/ women in real world cannot be stated due to lack of information, although it does seem unlikely.

Conclusion : The genres in the set {harem, romance, comedy} have large fractions of male protagonists with such personalities.

* This comment is on fictional works alone, and is not meant to target any specific audience or genders. The comment is aimed to state the apparent but unacknowledged facts about male protagonists. The comment was written by the author in his spare time to release his frustration of finding only such protagonists in recent manga. Salty comments defending the genres/ genders are discouraged, but if found would be ignored like a pebble by the side of a road. This concludes the long comment.*

Double-page supporter
The story is pretty good and mc is doctor,not some op mc

Just speculation.. the one that makes the tree god worship end is the current queen family, the one who also kill the previous queen, so that his son can take the throne and make the country worship another spirit... (again a speculation)

People saying this is garbage / bad ? Bah ! I've read a wayyy worse reading material and I can confidently say that this is still good or decent manga. Go read a manga called "I was Trash" and open your pitiful eyes.

Dex-chan lover
Dropped this after chapter 11.

The writing is atrocious. The entire plot is contrived bullshit, the storytelling is horrible and leaps all over the place. The character writing is disastrous and the character development nonexistent. The art is decent but really just focussed on being a parade of tits, asses and crotches. Which would be fine if this aimed to be nothing but soft hentai but it is trying to be more than that - and it fails horribly.

@Nukeke
Just because there is even worse garbage out there does not make this a masterpiece or even just acceptable.

Dex-chan lover
I wish all these negative shmucks could just shut up and leave if all they're gonna do is to complain. I see this on every manga on this side. What's the point of reading if all of you are gonna complain all the time? People can decide they can like it or not on their own. Shmucks.

People really over here complaining, like bro you’re reading this stuff for free if you got a problem leave, nobody wants to see your negativity cuz you think you deserve something when you really don’t. If you don’t like the free content your getting go read something else.

I wouldn't say this is garbage but from what I remember when I read this, the story telling is pretty boring. It's like in the middle in quality, compare this with God Slayer. Now that's a shit story to read.

Dex-chan lover
This is pretty generic trash. All the girls lust after MC automatically, and there's no story. MC is regarded as a failure by birth, but everyone can't stop admiring him which makes no sense.

Double-page supporter
if this is so bad why is the rating nearly a 7 when the average decent fantasy manga is a 6.5

Everything would make sense if the author just didn't insist on the MC getting a so called "flop" when that flop is capable of curing anything. It just makes the inhabitants of the world seem stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread