Just like I said in the previous chapter, MC actually got traumatized during their last performance for disappointing his classmates
I'm guessing it's going to be that he believed it was the former and because she never consoled him or made her feel better about the performance & trauma but she's going to say it was the latter & she didn't want to see him suffer... probably.Honestly, even though I feel the drama was a little out of nowhere these past few chapters, I completely see where he is coming from. The insane pressure from his mom (honestly I can't tell if she told him he could quit because she gave up on him or because she saw how miserable it made him after the show, but if its the former she will need to do a lot to make up for it), the feeling panic and stage fright and the cruel words from his classmate, if I were him I'd hesitate to be on a stage again too, but I'm sure with Haimiya, he'll succeed and it will be awesome!
Retcon because he didn't have this trauma experience when they 1st asked him to join the music club?This retcon kinda ass but w/e
I don't think you know what that word meansThis retcon kinda ass but w/e