Haisha-san, Atattemasu!

I should read the genre tags more before reading into manga straight ahead. THEY PLAYED ME LIKE A GOD DAMN FIDDDDLEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
I saw the tag and wondered how something so clearly not shounen ai could possibly have that tag. But the comments here made the twist clear thankfully.

I saw the tag but the 'girl' in the cover was so deceivingly cute with a nice rack and the title implied it wasn't anything misleading so maybe there was an error with the tags and I read the whole d*amn chapter only to find out the warning was in fact true. Its bl🤦

Double-page supporter
cover cute girl oh damn mislead but as long is cute it's no problem right?

ABORT MEN ABORT!!! I was fooled... Don't let my sacrifice be in vain men. Heed my warning... It's... a... tra... p...

Bullshit! If you show an obvious pair of breasts on a woman then say later it was padding you’re just changing the story and lying to people! @ssholes

CBC

Aggregator gang
To think that there are people who don't know breast forms are a thing and they can be incredibly life-like with the right make-up...

Last chapter was great. Wish someone was translating so I'd have someone to talk about it with

Users who are viewing this thread