Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Do You, or Do You Not Want to Look at Me?

Dex-chan lover
i want to drop cuz I'm not a fan of this manipulative archetype but i stay for the thicc

@DinoZer0 yeah it's pretty funny. she's just a huge pervert, no idea how people can hate her for that when it leads to fanservice

Fed-Kun's army
@nwatn Maybe because false rape accusations and such are a bit deal? If she's willing to do that(and does it in this case), then she's utter trash of a person. There's no discussion beyond that.
Can she improve as a character? Sure, but will she? And more importantly, does changing makes her previous actions void?

Fed-Kun's army
@nwatn The point is that this showcased what kind of person she is. She could have convinced him without blackmail, but she didn't.

just thought about it, cant she just wear like 3 layers of underwear or something?

Damn she literally called him a “Nice Guy” pretending like he’s above it but truthfully he’s a pervert like everyone else I wish that would cause his personality to change but it won’t.

@Tensei21 depends. Does she have an allowance and buys her own underwear? Does she do her own laundry? If both of those are true, then her parents wouldn't have a clue about how many underwear she's going through.

On the other hand, they might know and just ignore it because she's basically the perfect daughter in every other way.

Power Uploader
I must say: rereading this, knowing full well what is to come, one can already see how Takamine is encouraging Sirota here to be more assertive and have greater confidence in himself, which I picked up on not in my first read.

i know this wont going anywhere but is he going to make a come back later? if not, this is not worth for me. Just for entertainment purpose.

just read this for the thicc president, dont care about those plots bullshit, once again thank you author for this masterpiece

Group Leader
The description says it gets better after chapter 1, yet it just seems to be getting worse and worse. Takamine is so unlikable that it's really just ruining anything good about this manga. Fan service doesn't work if it's with a character with a shitty personality.

Users who are viewing this thread