Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Do You, or Do You Not Want to Look at Me?

Dex-chan lover
Manga might have been better if MC isnt THAT much of a push-over and FMC isnt THAT overbearing

Dex-chan lover
"Spell slots"

Wouldn't have guessed that Takamine would know something like that

"Never. If you saw me looking at you like that... you'de hate me for sure" WTF....

She literally acused you of RAPE and is BLACKMAILING you into being her slave. What the actual fuck

Fed-Kun's army
This MC is this mangas weakest point. 3 chapters in and he went full simp mode lol.

She's like Teruhashi from Saiki K but more of a sadist

Also her ability controls what's canon lol

Dex-chan lover
I REALLY hope he turns the tables on her at some point ngl, if she turns out to be a switch or secretly a sub that would be his chance to get revenge for the whole "fake rape" thing

Dex-chan lover
I'm sort of lost. How did she make it so he didn't fall but kept that he went unconscious?

Dex-chan lover
textbook tsundere
Not really. A textbook tsundere acts cold or aggressive in order to hide their embarrassment. Takamine is very rarely embarrassed and she's not really cold as such, she's more like a dominatrix insulting him for fun while being openly affectionate at the same time. You would never hear Takamine use the textbook tsundere tagline "It's not like I like you or anything, baka!"

Dex-chan lover
@nwatn Maybe because false rape accusations and such are a bit deal? If she's willing to do that(and does it in this case), then she's utter trash of a person. There's no discussion beyond that.
Can she improve as a character? Sure, but will she? And more importantly, does changing makes her previous actions void?

I sort of disagree here. With her ability in mind, it's not really more than a kind of mean prank. While she does use it to blackmail him into being her helper, it's possible she would have reverted the situation regardless. She knows that what she does doesn't have to 'stick', with that in mind she seems to just be a bit of a narcissist pervert rather than someone actually mean. She could murder people for fun and then undo it.

Users who are viewing this thread