Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - A Happy Couple

Fed-Kun's army
@ciera
>genuinely reads a manga where a girl has essentially a reality-bending power and uses it only to antagonize some random dude and force him to do lewd acts
>same manga has an obscene amount of fanservice

please, tell me how much do you coom to each chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@Kuroww

ff9.png

@Kuroww
Imagine using meme arrows and unironically saying coomer. Just don't read the manga if you don't like it, dumbass.

Dex-chan lover
Well, she hasn't blackmailed him with false accusations yet so as far as I'm concerned the childhood friend is winning so far.

Fed-Kun's army
new girl is tomboy osananajimi so she wont interfere, which is really nice, shes also the best kind of tomboy

Dex-chan lover
Eri's the better of the two. She respects him more and his honest about how she feels. Even if I don't think she's gonna be a love rival, she's much more preferable and probably would have a much healthier relationship with him than Takamine.

Dex-chan lover
just a perfect osananajimi, tomboyish and ultra cute... yup, no competition here 😏

Dex-chan lover
Wow, why introduce a best girl like Eri if that ship is destined to sink? Its kinda frustrating honestly. Takane is manipulative yandere trash and deserves to end up alone.

* i hate this, continues to read anyway *

Users who are viewing this thread