Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 25 - I Want You to Make Me Say It

Supporter
Curse you! Curse you sneeze!! Oh man, I bet it was a cute one, but at the worst possible time...

Contributor
why does he take so long to put the panties on her? LOL

edit: jesus christ, author, plz stop that. Don't make the protagonist be unbearably idiot, just being an idiot is already pretty bad.

Fuck you shirota. Don't get me wrong. I love both of them. But fuck you shirota. Nice one there author. The confession needs to be done after the festival ofc. After the climax during the festival

Aggregator gang
Recently I read that if a girl drew in your hand in school it was highly possible she liked you.
And of course tons of people said they didn't notice.
But as I understood that being dense is a sad condition to have, I also remembered that no one drew in my hand.

Dex-chan lover
where are the eyeless black dude with horse size dick when you need him

Why does the author even bother including these failed confession scenes if he wants to continue the story with them still in the master slave relationship? We already know she likes him, so scenes like this feel pointless and fucking annoying to me.

Aggregator gang
she has groomed her pet so much that he can't see himself as a romantic interest, sad

Yes the famous failed confession, the big missunderstanding and the jumping in to conclusion.

Dex-chan lover
YOU FUCKING-
THE FUCKING-
THIS FUCKING FUCK
FUCKING-

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

T51

Double-page supporter
Ahh, so thats how we're going to play this... No wonder she felt so different this chapter. And by different I mean that she is much sweeter, bright, and charming, compared to the previous ones where she just being a massive manipulating, blackmailing, detestable, snakes tounge, POS of a person...

But why now? all of a sudden? What went to your fucking brain to think that this operation ''Confess to MC on the balcony with the starry night above'' is gonna be a success?

The sudden character improvement ,which wasnt even developed, just came outta nowhere, made me feel like I just skipped a 2 whole volumes... The sudden change of heart caught me off-gaurd...

Dex-chan lover
The chapter is too sudden and the failed confession id a quite lame plot device

Users who are viewing this thread