Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san

Fed-Kun's army
wow, there is garbage, and then there is this peice of shit. absolutely appaling. also how about a "blackmail" theme tag so this can be avoided.

Completely appalling, normalizes fake rape threats and we should be ok with it because in the end she starts liking MC? Avoid

Group Leader
The only people who would like this are cucks and masochists, neither of which I am

I hope the author's other work like Arisou de NASA-Sou get translated..

i wonder if there are people that can enjoy things without having silly standards

False rape accusation into slavery is not Femdom you goddamned cucks. This shit deserves its low ratings.

I love the comment section of this manga.
Come on guys, you don't need to get salty. It's just that, a fucking manga.
If you don't like, don't read it. Simple as that.

Dex-chan lover
@NoxTuk I mean, people can say whatever the fuck they want about the manga. Thats literally what this thread is here for.

@NoxTuk you are so smart, how about not reading their comments if you don't like em? c'mon dude, they are just comments. Simple as that

Dex-chan lover
Yeah she's an actually terrible person regardless of how she 'acts cute sometimes'.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't care if he was blackmailed or whatever. I came here for the teasing titty shots and the ecchi, and it doesn't disappoint.
7/10 on the ecchi scale; there's ecchi manga with a better plot and characters, which keeps this away from a 10, but god damn if gratuitous shots like these don't deserve at least a 7. We'll see how it improves.

Users who are viewing this thread