Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san

It actually is not that bad as people turned it out to be.........I want to make something clear that there are some who read this manga fully until now and those who just left it at chapter 1..........
Those who read all the chapters and then didn't like this manga have just different taste............but those who left at chapter 1 should just read it.........You will find it surprisingly good @Baem........There are small motivational spoilers for you guys who haven't read it yet....be warned
The male and female characters have actually a past together.....Looks like the Male MC doesn't remember his childhood but the female MC is just doing it on purpose just because she likes him for being kind(not entirely sure because the manga hasn't progressed that far but certain hints were given about it at the end of latest chapter release)

Contributor
@pupmilu That would be a shoujo manga that no one bothers to scanlate or if scanlated only women would read it. What a shock.

This dumbass manga ticked me off for some reason. I still won't read it and I never will. I hate it to my very core for reasons I can't completely explain, but one of it is that bitch's attitude.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why, this manga had rubbed me in the wrong way. The girl may be beautiful, but her personality is really a definition of being a bitch.

Double-page supporter
Imo accusing someone of rape is maybe even worse than commiting the rape itself. Be it some loner guy with few to no friends or a celebrity, no one really will belive you, that you didnt do it, but you get stigmatised in the same way. Your reputation is ruined with horrendous consequences, e.g. no good jobs if at all, destroyed circle of friends and you went into jail if found guilty. Also, even if youre declared innocent, everybody in your social enviroment will doubt you and never see you the same again.

And this is the premise the author chose for them to interact, yea great.. not. No wonder the ratings are almost at 5...

But dont get me wrong, real rapists should get punished by all means, just saying that the framing is no cavaliers delict. The Female MC didnt do it, but blackmails him with doing it. And yeah, given the status, looks and circumstances of them, as an outsider I would probably belive the girl, if I had to judge. So the threat is real.

What is it with Japanese and an interest in domineering, shitty women? So many of these lately. No thanks.

v3

Aggregator gang
@Kittypony what an useless comment, if you don't like something then just move on, no one is making you read stuff you don't like, fucking retard

Hated it first and loved it later. Shit, this has becoming something that i shouldn't have imagined and i don't regret ounce of it

I have to wait for a month or two just for a new chapter!?

Dex-chan lover
I bet people who rate this a 1 are the people who also rate shit like Nagatoro a 10

Dex-chan lover
Me, every few pages

abf.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I think the way this could be best improved is if we see Shirota like her and respect her less and less and Takamine grow attached to him, to the point where she can't undo anything and has to face responsibility for her actions. The narrative could be redeemed if it treats Takamine as morally in the wrong and she has to finally learn to accept responsibility and the consequences for what she does by having to convince Shirota that she knows her actions were wrong and that she wants to move past it.

Shirota giving up on her and her not being able to give up on him, or to reverse it back to the false rape accusation would see her finally come to terms with her actions and what she has done, and would allow her to grow as a character and be more likable, almost redeeming in a sense if the narrative would treat her as morally reprehensible and that she would shift towards good and reconcile with it.
If you want to really hammer the point home, make Shirota find someone else that he falls in love with and Takamine gets jealous and frustrated to the point where she has to self-reflect on how she treated him up until this point. This would also make the character relationship we have from her perspective more meaningful, making her remember the good times and self-reflect on her abusive behavior. It would be a much more powerful character arc.

Users who are viewing this thread