Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san

@YtFasdzak There are literally infinity plots other than the beautiful girl and the average boy/vice versa.And when you say “bruh can you draw your own manga”,yes I can.I can make mangas with shit art but it’ll have a unique plot rather than the overused plots.Also art isn’t everything.Even words are better than just art.Bad art doesn’t matter because mangas/manhuas/manhwas are usually based on a novel;which literally is a story.Also bad art is still art.

@YtFasdzak I would but it’s not like anyone would watch it,plus what would I even benefit if I make it.And I think you clearly don’t understand what I said in my first comment.I clearly said that,yes.It is a overused plot,BUT It’s not that I hate it,although I do not like it either.I’m not hating on this manga whatsoever while you’re clearly taking the wrong turn by my comment.Please read before you comment shit about someone else.

Dex-chan lover
the constant ntr bait is pretty pointless. it's just a fanservice manga. do your fanservice and just fak off author

BTW GUYS THE ART IS 9.8/10 IF YOUR LOOKING ART AT A LEVEL TO THIS THEN ITS ONLY ONE PUNCH MAN(10/10) SADLY BUT IF YOU KNOW ANY MANGA WITH ART BETTER THAN THIS PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

NHhhhh niccccce
Another chp of ecchi
👇👇👇👇
Just watch
[Mod edit: removed. MD is not your personal advertisement platform.]

Man, I hate her so much! I can't stop reading and keep thinking what a piece of trash of FMC! I hope she gets what she deserves soon!

This is so strange. The guy is not ugly at all, he is the cute type. But everyone in this manga find him mediocre..
Author you want an ugly Mc? Draw an ugly mc! You are confusing me.

So is she going to try and pull some strings on stage to get him to be the one to "pretend" kiss her or something?

Dex-chan lover
Could they... I don't know... Like make any progress at all. We didn't have any since chapter 7? or so, where she tells the cat that she likes him, but she didn't really show any of it to him. Just giving him 1 vote for a prince voting is really weak for so much chapter

Also, I think if this artist were to get together with a high quality author, they could make something really magical.

2 years since first upload and still censored version... I guess we are never gonna get uncensored version of this uploaded at this point... Time to delete this from my list...

@right_behind_you_senpai
Did I ever say that I watch the mangas for the plot?
No.I said its overused and is too boring/cliche.I also am on the current chapter of this manga,even though it's very predictable.And for the second part,English is my third language,it's really hard to think of words that are not commonly used in English language,and I apologise for that

Fed-Kun's army
I dedicate this to the MC
Screenshot-2019-04-15-14-11-50-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread