Hajimete no Gal - Vol. 13 Ch. 117.118 - The First Magic Castle / The First Parade

I was against this for so long, but now I want them to break up. At least something interesting would happen then.

maaan, i really liked this series and i got kinda hopeful for some good progress after they stayed over at the Love hotel, but seeing this kinda bullshit just makes me sad ;(

well Alls well that ends well! Let's hope that the Mangaka does something new in the up coming chapters!!! I really ship them so let's hope for the best!😊

Dex-chan lover
While I'm glad everything went well in the end, this whole misunderstanding was incredibly stupid. All this forced drama for trivial reasons is ruining this series.

Double-page supporter
What in the absolute fuck was *that*? She couldn't simply tell Junichi that from the get-go? And we're just gonna magically handwave away all of the very valid points he brought up during his outburst? God, this shit makes my head hurt.

Dex-chan lover
Man, I thought the Christmas Love Hotel scenario advanced the stakes enough

But then ninjas and silly misunderstandings

Come on, man

Do better

@Lex79 it didn't go well, because she's going to ignore what junichi told her and nothing is going to change

Well I'm glad my prediction from who knows how many chapters was correct, each one believed a different and opposite version of the 'legend'.

I have always liked Yui more than Yukana, she should have gone for it and rewrite the plot with a new main heroine.

Dex-chan lover
Not even a kiss on the lips

Ehhhhhhh oh well I just hope author doesn’t make a fake NTR scare

Nah who am I kidding of course something dumb like that would happen

I’m with the translator on this one. This series had decent potential at the beginning but he fucked up the MCs personalities so badly, now they are boring.. so he has to insert useless melodrama to try to stay relevant. Too bad.

This manga was actually my most favourite romcom ever but the mangaka just fucked up the story and it just keeps going downhill. Hate to see good stories get ruined like this.

Why this kind of MC always fall asleep randomly? it happen too on that mega dumb gyaru.

Dex-chan lover
And they ended up separate ways just like before. MC made a strong ripple in the river of events and it was pretty while it lasted. Then the river corrected itself. There's nothing more to it. \_(-_▪)_/

Dex-chan lover
The mangaka must really hate us to treat us so badly. "Build up, build up, *hur dur* misunderstanding, back to normal, FMC travel cliche - you're welcome audience!"... thanks, mangaka. Thanks.

man im not even sure why i had any hopes for something better. it had decent potential at the beginning and my hopes were high after the love hotel chapter and they have now gone into the mud... i thought something would come out of the fact junichi make some really valid points and called yame out on her bullshit but i guess not

Dex-chan lover
I wonder which part of their final year we'll be jumping into if they don't skip it altogether. Thanks for the chapter Zero!!!

I hope this manga recovers a bit because the last few chapters have been really unpleasant. a crap trip.

Users who are viewing this thread