Hajimete no Gal - Vol. 13 Ch. 117.118 - The First Magic Castle / The First Parade

I really hope for time skip and whatever fcking ending. Just let this series die, if you don't want to make it anymore. Or how long is this shitshow doing to last? I'm actually getting kinda annoyed like Translator atm.

I'm with the TL note on this one: this makes 0 sense ... if Yukana really did tought that Junichi wanted them to break up, a) why did she ran to him as soon as Yui called? b) why the hell would Junichi want to go there in the first place ? Coundn't he just ... break up with her, without having to pay a ticket and a trip? :p

But what really irks me is that Junichi resumed to be the idiot lapdog of his girlfriend, even when it is abundantly clear that Junichi has some valid points to resolve with her where her is certainly not in the right. The author clearly departed of the original thought of despicting a somewhat normal relationship between two teenagers ( one of them being a gyaru and the other a hikikomori candidate ) and resumed the oh so familiar tale of a "loser" guy ( that, in spite of being a "loser", is orbited by a solar system worth of girls and traps for some unknown reason ) that is oh so lucky to nail a beautiful and desirable girl ( that, *for some reason*, almost no man wants anything with and even the token lesbian road bump having some second thoughts on the whole thing ) and that, because of that, treats her like a goddess that is never in the wrong ... even when she acts like a douche. Sigh.

@Zhou Cause the author is becoming more and more lax with the 2 chapters a month. It used to be that each chapter was 20 pages, which is about the norm, but currently they are just 30-31 pages. And instead of two sections of the story, they are now just one long story piece. So i dont feel the need to break them up cause really its just one chapter, and he wants to pad the chapter amounts for volume sales.

Dex-chan lover
wow, that was even WORSE than i expected, somehow. Congrats on a new low, author.

I was expecting more & if possible a group romance or something. But no the Author wants a Harem. Come on volume 12 & 13 really disappointed me, 2 out of 10.

We want more creativity & diversity. Come on those two virgin boys deserves a girl each . I really hope the author don’t screwup volume 14 & 15 with exchange students stuff...

What's the Author thinking about this series tho?

Seriously tho, I think the Author can do better than this.

I totally the frustration. This manga started out quite great but now it's like a walking zombie!

Dex-chan lover
At this point, I'm just waiting for the inevitable moment when the chapters start going into the fractions so I can grab my bag of popcorn and be ready...

wow author really let me down with these 2 chapters. After the previous one i had so much fun discussing the drama and going back and forth with everyone as to what would happen next but almost felt like author gave up caring.
The only part i liked is the other girl being selfless and calling the FL.
So now she's gone on her trip for who knows how long curious how this thing is gonna go from here.

Tmm

I was always defending this manga about this last arc... but that misunderstanding was too lazy. I hope it gets better soon, probably this was filler? Like an introduction to a better arc?

Dex-chan lover
Did the author just drop the harem element and stop caring about everyone that is not FMC?

Well, rip that dream ending, even if everyone called it.

While I think the misunderstanding was stupid and Yukana not telling him about her trip abroad earlier shouldn't be forgiven that easily, I think this still a good manga. We'll just have to see what happens in the next month, hope everything goes well between these two and the manga doesn't fall into another filler arc. Also, the author is definitely bringing in another girl for the "harem" (Idk if we can call it a harem at this point), seems like an interesting character unlike the Prez and for the LOVE OF GOD I HOPE THE NEXT ARC DOESN'T INVOLVE NTR! Thanks for reading, I've recently started this manga and I'm loving it so far! Hope you guys have a good day!

Aggregator gang
So they don't even talk about him being hurt about being in dark about her trip abroad ? Wtf ? This conclusion feels rushed and empty to me.

Disappointed with in 2 chapters, the series before was fun and full of live. Now it's like empty story, man what a waste, I kinda hope the author get better arc.

Also, where he point on about the study over board? *Sigh

I'm not usually hope for this but just once hoping for ntr arc coming. I start to ship MC with other girls like that support girl. She deserve better

Users who are viewing this thread