Hajimete no Gal - Vol. 13 Ch. 117.118 - The First Magic Castle / The First Parade

Double-page supporter
He is doing other stuff now, replaced the gyaru with an elf
https://mangadex.org/title/39255/otaku-no-tonari-wa-erufu-desuka

Dex-chan lover
So she's just not gonna address the whole "why didn't you tell me you were leaving? " thing?

Ok, cool. What a terrible relationship built on lies they have. Let's go back to the ninja rape dungeons, at least things made sense there.

Thanks for the TL, not your fault this series went by the wayside. Even tho main girl is my type this relationship is so constantly on the verge of self-destruction because of the lack of communication my brain fucking hurts. Too bad

It was good translation, thanks for the update been waiting for this.
But it was kinda disappointment plot, I was kinda hoping yukana will felt guilty about her selfishness.

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the chapter.
On a side note, I hate when the plot sets a potentially strong drama to develop the characters, only to be like "lol Nope! Just mistake. Silly them am I right? Please clap"

Dex-chan lover
Every chapter I want to drop this, it just feels like a drag at this point. Endless misunderstandings and pussying out. The only thing that progresses is author adding more female characters as distractions.

Dex-chan lover
@brainman it's memoryholed, it will never be mentioned again and if you try to mention it everyone will have forgotten what you're talking about. Repeat after me: it never happened, MC was never mad at ML for not fucking telling him anything ever, all issues have been resolved.

Dex-chan lover
I got a lot of things I wanna say but I'm just tired & a bit disappointed. Also the translator's corner kinda summed up most of my sentiments & kudos to you for sticking it cause I will join you on this never drop crusade. I wanna say this, please tell me I'm not the only person that saw those mascots as SpongeBob. Thanks for the chapter.

props to sticking it out. I only wish other scan teams would follow suit :( cough Hitman cough Black Cat Scanlations

ill keep reading til the end :p

Users who are viewing this thread