Hajimete no Gal - Vol. 13 Ch. 117.118 - The First Magic Castle / The First Parade

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter, my guy.

Should've dropped this ages ago, but it's too late for me now.

I'm still holding onto the hope that, somehow, Yui still ends up being the main girl.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update. I guess the author wanted to keep readers in suspense but the 'misunderstanding' was pretty lame and I guess somewhat predictable.

I assume story would end soon. At the start the slice of life was good. Deviation for plot I guess was what made this hard.

Keep it up and thank you. Will read it till end.
(P.s. I don't know why but the character drawings at some panels looks more bubbly and fat recently)

Dex-chan lover
Well him shouting at her for the BS was good but the apology included nothing about the study abroad thing but a dumb mistake on the castle! And the traveling is also after mutual understanding between the 2 so it’s good! But now I bet it’s gonna be timeskip, her return and reunions and end it I guess! I don’t think any new issues will arise from here! If any does both are ready now to deal with them! And now not even dumb Yame-san would mess things up I guess cause he called her out on the BS she’s been doing from the start!

Thanks for the chapters- it’s a shame we ended down this route, but not much we can change about it now

Fed-Kun's army
sometimes I wonder if these kind of developments are well received in Japan because they're so common in manga even thought they're shitty...

We might get a flashback next chapter on the topic of not telling him why seh didn´t say anything

Well that was stupid, congratulations to whoever figured this one out.

Can't wait for another 10 chapters of him saying how much he misses her while fooling around with other girls, only for her to come back and telling him how fun France was.

Oh thank Odin it went this way! I was so worried after the last chapter that the author was gonna stretch out this drama too far, but this ended so much more satisfyingly.

Dex-chan lover
So someone was on point with them having different info about magic castle legend.
Seems that next month we gonna know about for how long she is leaving, i bet it gonna be a short training camp like 2 weeks or so.

Dex-chan lover
Author-san is begging for the axe?

Let's hope author's just had a bad year (own stress and worries translating into worse manga magic) and will get back on track.

So the last page is fmc going abroad? I’m pretty sure there going to have some shit with some French chad during the year in France for the drama .... + yui is really the best girl in this manga , she is pretty much the only person in this manga who got some characters development

Users who are viewing this thread