Hajimete no Gal - Vol. 13 Ch. 117.118 - The First Magic Castle / The First Parade

I mean if the mangaka wants to give up he should just finish the story up and have a break.

It probably isnt that easy to do that as this is a source of income but it's better in the long run imo. (burnout is a real bitch)

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane he just gave up quite sometime, remember how long was since the shortstack kouhai and the gyaru childhood friend showed up, heck even the trap otouto is mia since forever lol.

Honestly this just made me feel disappointed since in the context of a relationship how can u just let go of your anger or not even discuss on the topic of the argument. Aside from that just skipping to the airport just seen like a tacky way of a cliffhanger. Anyway thank u translator for keep translating big up man.

Fed-Kun's army
Looks like Yui has finally given up. Sucks for her, but maybe she can move on now.

I swear that translator note on the last page seriously made why whole day. That was the perfect response to the end of that chapter "we waited a month for this shit."

Like what the translator said, this series is a lost cause. Jesus, creating cheap drama through lame "misunderstandings".

I dropped this around the time she originally said she was going to study overseas, any reason to pick it back up?

If you are reading this comment your parents will die within 5 years. To undo this curse you need to copy this and paste it on 5 other manga.

MD@Home
Oh boy, did I really pick this chapter to start reading it again. Nothing happened for like 5 months so I left reading the rest of the manga for later and now everything including author fucking everything up happens... and like the tl note at the end I'll ride this shit to the end

d0v

I was WTFing pretty hard after that whole tentacle arc but was holding out hope, but god damn the translating group is right, this fell off such a cliff for how good it had been to this point.

i think the progress its ok.

i mean yeah, this manga its too long for only see this couple, but it can work more if him dont introduce more characters.

in this time, yui its no more relevant and she was the rival and friend more lovely.

and now, we dont know what happen.
maybe this year the manga come to end.

Dex-chan lover
I don't really understand where all the complaints are coming from at this point, because it makes it sound like this manga was much better earlier, which it absolutely was not. The quality is about the same, if not slightly better since the plots are a bit more involved and don't just circulate around the MC being a horny, whiny moron all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread