Hajimete no Gal

The anime surprised me when it turned serious and the main protagonist wasn't such a schmuck. I'm curious as to where the manga gets bad and why. Anyone care to share? He should've stuck with the oppai loli if things take a turn for the worse.

Dex-chan lover
This is the lowest form of romcom, and I mean lowest.. the constant NTR bait, the shitty ero, lucky pervert bullshit, constant bombardment with misunderstandings that make no sense at all.. the art is decent, the writing is something idiots come up with, its almost like this was AI generated to be the worst possible narrative. Worst of all the characters are absolutely wasted on this, so much potential, with such a dog turd of a MC and god awful writing, I'm shocked to see it even have a 7, its a 2-3 at best.

Dex-chan lover
Seriously ok first off Wth is with the comments missing between 2021/2023. some of the most important comments are missing here. For instants the fact Yame is openly two timing the mc. second it's with a girl, third said girl wants to get physical with yame. If it wasn't for mc telling her not to touch Yame. How far would yame really go? in latest chapters Yame is getting freaky with the other girls. I have a serious feeling Yame is bi, and will end up getting physical with the girlfriend. Hell mc may even end up getting slowly cucked in the end. When Yame, and said girlfriend start going on dates without mc more, and more. Yame was straight up a bitch for accepting said invite in the first place. I have a feeling their relationship is not going to last. Mc is going to get hella jealous, and feel left out. Hell no wonder when two girls are together like that. Any guy who get pushed to the side is going to have a hard time maintaining any relationship with his girlfriend in that situation. Especially if Yame does get physical with her. Yame may like better than with the mc. So far mc has done really nothing to make Yame feel pleasure.

Dex-chan lover
Seriously ok first off Wth is with the comments missing between 2021/2023. some of the most important comments are missing here. For instants the fact Yame is openly two timing the mc. second it's with a girl, third said girl wants to get physical with yame. If it wasn't for mc telling her not to touch Yame. How far would yame really go? in latest chapters Yame is getting freaky with the other girls. I have a serious feeling Yame is bi, and will end up getting physical with the girlfriend. Hell mc may even end up getting slowly cucked in the end. When Yame, and said girlfriend start going on dates without mc more, and more. Yame was straight up a bitch for accepting said invite in the first place. I have a feeling their relationship is not going to last. Mc is going to get hella jealous, and feel left out. Hell no wonder when two girls are together like that. Any guy who get pushed to the side is going to have a hard time maintaining any relationship with his girlfriend in that situation. Especially if Yame does get physical with her. Yame may like better than with the mc. So far mc has done really nothing to make Yame feel pleasure.
the comments are missing since mangadex didn't have a comment feature for 2 years after the hack/shift to new version

Dex-chan lover
Ah ok thx. I'm rather new to mangadex as you probably tell from my message amount.
happens. But yea, really sucks because so many other manga I've read had the interesting stuff happen during this downtime (such as anjou-san and akutsu-san), so I can't see the discussion :(

Dex-chan lover
bro this is a trash manga. I have no clue how there isn't an ntr tag on this
Well it was ok. Honestly up till Yame Said yes to that dojinshi girl to be her girlfriend. I agree. That is an ntr moment right there. At the very least Junichi told what's her name. Not to touch Yame, but that all depends on how far Yame wants to take it. If Yame is put on the spot, and they are on a date together just the girls, and she asks to kiss, and or sex. Depends on Yame. If at that time. I think Junichi should break up with her.
Yame literally put Junichi on the spot, And it was 100% wrong of Yame to do that to Junichi. Seeing as Junichi had been loyal, and faithful to Yame for nearly 2 years at this time I do believe. I do see the main plot ending badly in a break up.

Dex-chan lover
happens. But yea, really sucks because so many other manga I've read had the interesting stuff happen during this downtime (such as anjou-san and akutsu-san), so I can't see the discussion :(
Lol yeah. I was looking for comments to this here manga. To see how every one felt about how Yame said yes to that dojinshi girls asking her to be her girlfriend. I personally am disappointed in yame for doing that to Junichi. It's like getting hit by a spiked club by Kiyto. forget how to spell his name. I honestly don't know how Junichi tolerated that crap. Yame was serious, and so is the dojinshi girl. If she gets serious with Yame
There maybe a chance Yame will go all the way with her.

Well it was ok. Honestly up till Yame Said yes to that dojinshi girl to be her girlfriend. I agree. That is an ntr moment right there. At the very least Junichi told what's her name. Not to touch Yame, but that all depends on how far Yame wants to take it. If Yame is put on the spot, and they are on a date together just the girls, and she asks to kiss, and or sex. Depends on Yame. If at that time. I think Junichi should break up with her.
Yame literally put Junichi on the spot, And it was 100% wrong of Yame to do that to Junichi. Seeing as Junichi had been loyal, and faithful to Yame for nearly 2 years at this time I do believe. I do see the main plot ending badly in a break up.
Yea I'll be honest this isn't turning out the greatest it can. I dunno why the author is pushing some cuckold fantasy into the Manga. It was all fine until they went to uni and then the author just fked it

Dex-chan lover
Yea I'll be honest this isn't turning out the greatest it can. I dunno why the author is pushing some cuckold fantasy into the Manga. It was all fine until they went to uni and then the author just fked it
Yeah Right! like the hell man. Here mc actually grew some balls, and in my eyes matured as a man. Then uni arc. Going to uni is fine. Making friends there ok, but this crap with the bi senpai is just stupid. Like the hell Yame. Her excuse is down right disgusting, because it just that an excuse. When reading that chapter I'm like the fuck is this shit. Now there's a serious problem. This is how you lose your girlfriend. He may as well have just shut up about that one guy earlier in the manga forget his name. That ass hat who tried to NTR the mc. If this is how they break up. Which is worst to lose your girl to another guy, or to a girl both are equally bad. Yame had zero reason to say yes. I don't care how affectionate she has been so far. Eventually she will spend more time with the dojin girl than with the mc. They're girls there are lots of places for them to be alone together. If it was just about helping her for material there was reason to say yes to a two timing relationship with her. Hell dojin girl is serious. She even asked how far she can go with Yame. If he didn't say any thing who knows how far Yame is willing to go. Even though mc said hard no. It's all up to Yame.

C25

Bruh, I have not read this s**t since the beginning of the uni arc and I'm proud to say, I'm so so disappointed reading these comments cuz at one point this manga was my favorite along with probs one of the best romcoms in Horimiya but now it's reduced to fucking rancid s**t, honestly what the hell happened to the author and how tf are y'all still reading this shit?

Dex-chan lover
Bruh, I have not read this s**t since the beginning of the uni arc and I'm proud to say, I'm so so disappointed reading these comments cuz at one point this manga was my favorite along with probs one of the best romcoms in Horimiya but now it's reduced to fucking rancid s**t, honestly what the hell happened to the author and how tf are y'all still reading this shit?
Hard to say really. I just waiting for the shit to hit the fan. So to speak, and The fallout of Yames two timing to bite her in her well developed ass. When the main story starts up again, and dojin girl is back. I want to see how Yame handles such a thirsty girl. Will she go for it or stay faithful.

Group Leader
Last time I read this manga, it was still about gal girls. What the heck happened? Needless to say, I'm glad that the manga is still as ridiculous as ever. Thanks to scanlation group for keeping the silliness alive!

I havn't started reading this yet, but does anyone know where I can get ch129-130? I don't see it here on M.D. in english.

edit: Well, i looked on the "Google" and found them (hopefully they are the correct ones) on another site and added to my collection to read eventually.

Last edited:
Wtf happened to this manga. I fell out of the habit of reading manga a few years back, got heavy into it again a couple months ago, finally picked this one back up and it was decent, about what I expected. Except, if never went anywhere. Ever.

They've been together like 3 years (in story) and haven't even really fooled around, let alone slept together. Like, does the author even fn remember what the story is supposed to be about anymore? I fail to see the point of this manga anymore. I'm really disappointed with how it turned out.

The current translator even compiled a list of comments/complaints about the series that the author used Yukana to directly referenc e, and then proceeded to change nothing, just continue the same crap.

Started a solid 7-8/10. I'm currently caught up at chapter 179, and I'd currently rate it at maybe a 4. And that's being generous.

Users who are viewing this thread