Hajimete no Gal

Double-page supporter
They fell into the trap that most good romance series fall into: kept adding female rivals until main couple progress comes to a complete halt.

@Hourousha I don't believe anyone is. The Spanish scanalation group said they need raws as the Korean scans are no good to them. So there are no Spanish translations and most of the last few chapters were Spanish to English translations.

@flashcode That's frustrating, especially since the 65 and 66 raws are also in Korean. Hopefully some miracle will happen and we'll one day get to continue the manga in English. Either way I'm thankful we have 1-63 and grateful to the translation teams that put in the work.

Double-page supporter
Conflict resolved, MC couple made progress, time to introduce a new character!

I never really put it together, but MC and his group of nerds really are similar to the Prison School gang. They just need a guy in a hoodie with a bad cough

Dex-chan lover
Why are we parodying Prison school

oh god is this arc gonna last till 2020?

Dex-chan lover
Had to rely on another manga to make a couple of jokes huh. I’ve seen references and parodies to other mangas/anime done in a better fashion than the reference they did here. It just felt tasteless

Contributor
The non-stop harem really drag this series to he lower level. It's not interesting at all.

Can the author finally give us some chapters about Yame andJunichi past ?

You can almost imagine that this series is only appealing to greasy man in late 20s who skipped on teenage love and now trying to cope with harem mongolian comic featuring impotent MC.

Shame that this series actually decent at start, and the art is actually good shit.

Fed-Kun's army
It kinda hinted at a backstory for Yame and Junichi for one panel but there's been no plot to keep it going forward.
The mangaka just keeps adding more characters and doing all the high school harem tropes.

Ok just 2 questions,

1. Where does the manga start after the anime? I kinda wanna skip through the anime bits & go straight to aftermath of season finale.

2. Should I read the manga? Most of the comments here are making this look like a Golden Boy & Prison School situation (The situation is basically about how the series is only good & sometimes considered to be only anime cause the manga ruins it so bad, people decline it's existence).

Also, while I'm at Golden Boy. If you wanna enjoy both Golden Boy & HnG, you should watch the dubs. Both Golden Boy & HnG have Ghost Stories like dub so it's beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread