Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda - Ch. 58.2 - Pouring Out

Dex-chan lover
But of course the only thing some people care about in these comments is "SEEEEGGS"

Bunch of desperate virgins smfh 😒
You’re in the comments of an erotica where two teenagers started filming soft-core AVs, talking bout and performing masturbation sessions where in both filming and in general things got progressively more raunchy as time went on. If they’re desperate virgins then you’re right there with em cuz you know damn well the excuse “I’m reading for the plot” ain’t gonna fly here.
To all of you who are celebrating this, y'all are disgusting pieces of shits, this is literally rape/hypocrisy

Teach needs to get locked up
To each their own but I doubt going out of your way to insult and demean people because they aren’t taking erotica as seriously as you is kind of a pathetic move. At the end of this is day none of this is real, it’s pretty pointless to let get this get under your skin so bad, especially for this kind of story. There’s no moral high ground to be taken here, for there’s nothing worth such a conundrum in the first place.
This comment right here officer
Plz stop. You’re engaging with a self-fulfilling prophecy aAll you’ll achieve is just making them double down and continue cuz it’ll get a rise out of you.

Dex-chan lover
You’re in the comments of an erotica where two teenagers started filming soft-core AVs, talking bout and performing masturbation sessions where in both filming and in general things got progressively more raunchy as time went on. If they’re desperate virgins then you’re right there with em cuz you know damn well the excuse “I’m reading for the plot” ain’t gonna fly here.

To each their own but I doubt going out of your way to insult and demean people because they aren’t taking erotica as seriously as you is kind of a pathetic move. At the end of this is day none of this is real, it’s pretty pointless to let get this get under your skin so bad, especially for this kind of story. There’s no moral high ground to be taken here, for there’s nothing worth such a conundrum in the first place.

Plz stop. You’re engaging with a self-fulfilling prophecy aAll you’ll achieve is just making them double down and continue cuz it’ll get a rise out of you.
Comments like these make no sense. It's only thrown out when something that person likes is the target of debate. By your logic people should just accept every form of fiction without criticizing it. "You thought movie was bad? It's fiction so just accept it". "Oh you didn't luke that book? Well it's fiction so just accept it". This is the saddest arguing, and only comes from people who can't come up with anything to defend their viewpoint.

Dex-chan lover
Comments like these make no sense. It's only thrown out when something that person likes is the target of debate. By your logic people should just accept every form of fiction without criticizing it. "You thought movie was bad? It's fiction so just accept it". "Oh you didn't luke that book? Well it's fiction so just accept it". This is the saddest arguing, and only comes from people who can't come up with anything to defend their viewpoint.
It probably doesn’t make sense cuz you didn’t actually read it because I never said he had to accept it, I literally said to each their own, my point was that it’s nonsensical to be so butthurt over others not reacting like you that you’d stoop to petty insults over it. No matter which way you cut it this is essentially a smut manga, I won’t stop from feeling how you do but it’s ultimately pointless to get so seemingly up-in-arms over something that isn’t really worth it, especially for a manga like this. It’s like getting excessively mad over a joke in a gag manga cuz joke was about something you didn’t like, you can be but is it really worth levying insults at others that are fine with it or don’t care.

Dex-chan lover
I love it when women are selfish.

And "rape" lol. It would imply the guy was unwilling. It's not like he said "please stop" and it's not like his dick was soft.

Maybe in 3D it would be a different story (statutory rape and all that), but in 2D it was fucking hot.

Good for him, good for him 👍
Nigga, he is drunk, inebriated, and a minor, he was practically drugged

Dex-chan lover

Such a stupid ass take, imagine defending rape

Just say you're a rapist

Idc if it's an "erotica" or not, this shit literally isn't a requirement for a story, that's literally just an excuse

Dex-chan lover
I love it when women are selfish.

And "rape" lol. It would imply the guy was unwilling. It's not like he said "please stop" and it's not like his dick was soft.

Maybe in 3D it would be a different story (statutory rape and all that), but in 2D it was fucking hot.

Good for him, good for him 👍
We got another one here officer, come get their stupidass

Dex-chan lover
Nah it's batshit insane how many people in these comments defend literal rape

You guys do know y'all are exposing yourselves as potential/literal rapists right?

Imagine typing all that fuckery with a straight face

And then y'all wonder how y'all end up as incels, y'all absolutely disgust me and society all together

Dex-chan lover

Stop projecting, the only thing pathetic here is you defending this shit, your disgusting ass needs to be locked up

Dex-chan lover
It probably doesn’t make sense cuz you didn’t actually read it because I never said he had to accept it, I literally said to each their own, my point was that it’s nonsensical to be so butthurt over others not reacting like you that you’d stoop to petty insults over it. No matter which way you cut it this is essentially a smut manga, I won’t stop from feeling how you do but it’s ultimately pointless to get so seemingly up-in-arms over something that isn’t really worth it, especially for a manga like this. It’s like getting excessively mad over a joke in a gag manga cuz joke was about something you didn’t like, you can be but is it really worth levying insults at others that are fine with it or don’t care.
Your comment was that its nonsensical to be upset over the act. You said it was an "erotica" so being upset over the act doesn't make sense. Don't try to backtrack now. If you feel one way fine but don't get angry because people don't feel the same. Ironically this is what you're trying to say to me.

Dex-chan lover
Your comment was that its nonsensical to be upset over the act.
No, go read it again cuz you seem to have selective memory.
You said it was an "erotica" so being upset over the act doesn't make sense.
Yes, being OVERLY upset over erotica doesn’t make sense. Especially when it deludes you into thinking you can accuse people being rapists over it and somehow think you’re the mentally sound one.
Don't try to backtrack now.
Never have, I’ve been consistent since the start.
If you feel one way fine but don't get angry because people don't feel the same. Ironically this is what you're trying to say to me.
This isn’t the gotcha you want it to be, especially when you’re going around accusing people of being rapists cuz they aren’t as pressed over this is as you are.

Dex-chan lover
Your comment was that its nonsensical to be upset over the act. You said it was an "erotica" so being upset over the act doesn't make sense. Don't try to backtrack now. If you feel one way fine but don't get angry because people don't feel the same. Ironically this is what you're trying to say to me.
Don't try to reason with potential rapists, it's not worth the energy

Dex-chan lover
No, go read it again cuz you seem to have selective memory.

Yes, being OVERLY upset over erotica doesn’t make sense. Especially when it deludes you into thinking you can accuse people being rapists over it and somehow think you’re the mentally sound one.

Never have, I’ve been consistent since the start.

This isn’t the gotcha you want it to be, especially when you’re going around accusing people of being rapists cuz they aren’t as pressed over this is as you are.
It's not an accusation when you're literally trying to defend it

I never understood this logic. Yes, as a westerner my morals will affect how I interpret a story. Just because a culture is different does not mean one should not be critical of it. Some cultures have degenerate aspects and nothing is wrong when said degeneracy is called out. Weeaboos neat to get of Japans dick. It is ok to like their stories but don't tell me "BuT iT iS dEr CuLtURe".
Cope. You will never be based and otaku. Japan is the best.

Users who are viewing this thread