Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda - Ch. 63.1 - Touka and Kaho

Dex-chan lover
She's a total air head and probably even mentally younger than Kaho so this is entirely possible, I guess.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus, Touka lives in a doujin. I wonder if she's aware at all. I also wonder why she considers Kaho a traitor; did Kaho talk to the cops or something and get the two caught after they ran away? Or did she rat out Touka before she could run?

Double-page supporter
Some of these comments on here are wild, she's done nothing to dissevered being sexually assasulted in her sleep by those creeps. I really hope that comes to light

Dex-chan lover
Yikes. Well at least the guys constantly raving about rape finally got something that would actually count as a crime. I sure hope this isn't goin any further. The story certainly feels like it is getting darker - first NTR-kuns ominous appearance and now this.

Actually I wouldn't be surprised if dear older sister is playing stupid just to blackmail those creeps later on into doing .. something.
Man we live in your head rent free

Dex-chan lover
Man did this chapter feel wrong. What those guys were doing to the sister was just disgusting. If she ever found out and her family hear about it Kaho might rethink becoming a model. All she'll think about is creeps doing the same to her pictures.

Dex-chan lover
To set up the MC saving her and then her getting the mother to agree with main girl's modeling prolly.
But It seems unlikely that Kaho actually wants to join an agency

Dex-chan lover
It's not uncommon for those who were sexually abused as children to be emotionally stunted like her sister is, and the way she feels like Kaho betrayed her makes me think their father might have abused her sexually.

NvPneZh.png

Dex-chan lover
But It seems unlikely that Kaho actually wants to join an agency
Perhaps not but then this little mini arc would be a total waste of time and I don't see the author doing that

Dex-chan lover
Jesus Christ, if your cum is stinking up the whole office, you might have an infection.

Hem

Double-page supporter
Same, and her not noticing cum on her thighs is just impossible to believe. Unless she had a stroke which lasted till she showered
Sad/Dumb/fun part is some young dumbass is probably going to read it without a comment section, think "Huh, y'know maybe a girl wouldn't notice?" and get expelled, perhaps do some time as well.

Oh wow interesting chapter. I like the author's willingness to write risqué stuff instead of playing it safe. They know how to make the situation hot without making the heroines suffer too much (unless it's done by the MC). I like it.

Dex-chan lover
Plot of this manga becoming more and more disgusting with every chapter. What the actual F going on in author's head? Gonna see were this going, but more i read - more i wanna drop it. This supposed to be about two perverts, i was expecting some Nana to Kaoru kind of stuff, not some "teacher raping/ugly bastards masturbation/abusive sister" kind of shit. It's like all bad tropes you could imagine is putting in here "just because".

Dex-chan lover
this manga became just one rapebait after the other. Remember when it was about two dumb horny teens acting stupid? but now it feels like rape is the only reocurring theme

Actually, now that I think about it, Honjou almost got raped in the first chapters... and the MC actually DID get raped... maybe this manga really is just about rape

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So I had the theory about the sister being autistic because of that one chapter in which she needed the mc to take her back home because she got lost just traveling down a station, which would explain why she is being an asshole to her sister too (Honjo herself is kind of a weirdo too, so they both could be on the spectrum)

But she may actually have deeper problems if her situation is this bad

Or maybe she is actually aware about the misconduct of those criminals, but her social deficit is getting in the way of her taking appropriate action, so the situation not only continues but escalates

This is also the second surprise rape chapter, author what the hell...

Dex-chan lover
Wait, so she's surrounded by disgusting men, and it affected her personality, which means she's at least aware of it...

So why she's still sleeping defenselessly, while wearing a short skirt?

Users who are viewing this thread