Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda - Ch. 64.2 - Contest Invitation

Double-page supporter
Nipple guessing he already done it with honjo but I think he can't remember because he drunk
91a79ad2-4255-457a-86e4-3d19188927c6.png

Dex-chan lover
Maybe it is me but if I had a folder of rejected ideas & with something embarrassing especially if its about Honjou, the girl in question, I'd definitely try to hide it somewhere with password protection. We getting another horny game next chapter let's see if he'll be able to spot the difference. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
wait wait wait was she always this horny too? she pretty much "refreshed" herself

Dex-chan lover
Maybe it is me but if I had a folder of rejected ideas & with something embarrassing especially if its about Honjou, the girl in question, I'd definitely try to hide it somewhere with password protection. We getting another horny game next chapter let's see if he'll be able to spot the difference. Thanks for the translations.
It's not just you. I would at least temporaly move it to another folder if I knew I will be showing it to other persons.

Dex-chan lover
hide the folder or name it something relatively innocuous, putting the password will just feed into her curiosity.

...actually why the hell did he kept them within the same subfolder?

Users who are viewing this thread