Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda - Ch. 66.1 - Give me a Kiss First

Dex-chan lover
So in the end, everything that happened was kind of pointless. It was just erotica for erotica's sake. Touka didn't get what she wanted because she's extremely stupid and Shirasawa didn't find out that it wasn't Kaho because he's too horny for Kaho. It seems to me that the author really just wanted to masterbait, I mean, to set up a master bait in order to make us believe that something relevant to the plot would happen. The real reason why Touka hates Kaho remains a mystery.

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
I died laughing to pg. 7 because she did this to herself & Shirasawa is a boobs lover at heart. Raimi is a good dog but he had to cock block (literally) this epic event. Anyways thanks for point out the beauty mark on both sisters' breasts since I recall Kaho had one but guess not. Hope he realizes it once he recovers. Thanks for the translations.

Group Leader
Bro let his intrusive thoughts won. Good thing anti horny dog comes to the rescue.

Oh and touka has moles on her boobs while kaho doesn’t. That’s something new.

Group Leader
I died laughing to pg. 7 because she did this to herself & Shirasawa is a boobs lover at heart. Raimi is a good dog but he had to cock block (literally) this epic event. Anyways thanks for point out the beauty mark on both sisters' breasts since I recall Kaho had one but guess not. Hope he realizes it once he recovers. Thanks for the translations.
Yes, but just to be clear, we don't know if Kaho actually has a beauty mark on her boob, that was me redrawing that page.

Dex-chan lover
il_570xN.3469241013_1ohp.jpg

Dex-chan lover
So in the end, everything that happened was kind of pointless. It was just erotica for erotica's sake. Touka didn't get what she wanted because she's extremely stupid and Shirasawa didn't find out that it wasn't Kaho because he's too horny for Kaho. It seems to me that the author really just wanted to masterbait, I mean, to set up a master bait in order to make us believe that something relevant to the plot would happen. The real reason why Touka hates Kaho remains a mystery.

Thanks for the chapter!
Seems he’s just having his fun with it lol

Users who are viewing this thread