Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda - Ch. 68.2 - Midnight Lily Garden

Dex-chan lover
So overall I still enjoy this manga. However I think the over reliance on crazy ecchi moments has taken the story a bit off course. The series has always had crazy fetish moments but they made more sense cause it was mainly in the context of the Akitos goal to shoot the videos for a sex film to show his whole class. There was also more of a focus on Akito and Kaho getting closer. But recently you had the teacher rape and now you have the MC getting close to Kahos sister. It does make for good fanservice but its not really good for the story. Especially if the author never does anything regarding the rape. I get the series can be nuts but it still needs a bit of believablity for it to keep its quality,
Teacher's rape will clearly be treated only as a "character growing" moment for MC and nothing more, and don't forget that sister's coworkers have tons of upskirt photos of her and even jizzed at her legs, and it's treated as a joke" "oh she's so dumb and innocent, everyone is taking advantage of her, it's hilarious and hot".

No wonder author didn't have any problem with drawing that blackmail rape alternate story with teacher.

Dex-chan lover
So, what's the point of the big sister if author doesn't make her going all the way with the protagonist?

Dex-chan lover
My honest reaction:
image.png

Dex-chan lover
I want this shit animated,not because I want to see it but so I can see all those people cry on twitter.
It's going to be so much fun.

Dex-chan lover
Mangaka cooked up some great shit, straight up fire since Domestic Girlfriend ✍️✍️🔥🔥🔥🔥

Dex-chan lover
lmao absolute BANGER! this is so funny, at this rate who the fuck cares about how bad the story is.

Users who are viewing this thread