Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda - Ch. 68.2 - Midnight Lily Garden

Dex-chan lover
i just hope the author REALLY commits to the harem romcom route, has the older sister have some retarded reason for acting like she did, has her make up with kaho and finish this with a threesome.
This is a harem story. You're reading the wrong manga my guy

I mean, Kaho
1: Was there the whole time
2: Came out of nowhere
3: Didn't just give her sister a peck, but hella kissed her
4: Just fuckin' left

> Barges into their private meeting > Makes out with her sister > Refuses to elaborate further > Leaves

b282764-kXYH4FsLspdl.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Here are the most popular comments from the Japanese public on the K MANGA app:

8vfR743.png

白沢羨ましいぞ! そこ代われ! と思ったらかわってた

I envied Shirasawa! I thought 'I want to switch places with him!' and then it actually happened.

MySbSmr.png

何を言ってるのか分からねーと思うがエッチなのが見られると思ったらエッチなのが見られたんだぜ

You might not understand what I'm saying, but I thought I'd get to see something sexy, and I actually did get to see something sexy.

TJchjKN.png

キス最高です!

Kissing is the best!

nL7AYNH.png

エロい

Erotic

pTzyNr8.png

ほんじょるの どこでそのキッス練習したんだ?

Seriously, where did you practice that kiss?

94Vf9eZ.png

姉妹で仲直りを超えて、その先の展開が待っているのか? わくわく!

Beyond reconciling as sisters, are exciting developments waiting ahead? Exciting!

So overall I still enjoy this manga. However I think the over reliance on crazy ecchi moments has taken the story a bit off course. The series has always had crazy fetish moments but they made more sense cause it was mainly in the context of the Akitos goal to shoot the videos for a sex film to show his whole class. There was also more of a focus on Akito and Kaho getting closer. But recently you had the teacher rape and now you have the MC getting close to Kahos sister. It does make for good fanservice but its not really good for the story. Especially if the author never does anything regarding the rape. I get the series can be nuts but it still needs a bit of believablity for it to keep its quality,

Users who are viewing this thread