Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1 - Akito Shirosawa

Was she fucking herself with the ink going into her, I don't think that's safe

@Jimsock1 just like how 2 adults, in this case teachers, shouldn't be fucking around in plain sight INSIDE OF THE SCHOOL WHILE THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO BE WORKING. Granted it wasn't the most classy move to publish the video like that, but the 2 idiot teachers can't really be complaining about getting caught if they're already gonna take a huge risk like that. Keep it in your pants while you're at work, and especially around kids you creeps.

Ducking hell why do you put we’re when it was the verb its just like your and you’re but it’s the simpler way that gets mistaken why did you add a ‘ when it was just were

Dex-chan lover
Wow, people were fucking weird in 2021.
It literally said that both teachers were having an affair (meaning they're both married and cheating on their spouse with each other) and everyone is jumping to defend them. Lol.

Also, like..... Is this their first school manga or something? Culture is so different in Japan, and everyone here applying themselves thinking the MC would be a legend for exposing the teachers.

Aggregator gang
Seeing all these old comments and essays about this chapter made me realize that manga readers cannot read or at least don’t have reading comprehension, because there are so many people saying that the mc was wrong and a piece of shit and defending the teachers. Like y’all literally can not read. In the exposition it quite clearly states the teachers are having an affair and are cheating on their partners which is absolutely vile and should never be tolerated. Then some people said that their careers are ruined all “for the lulz”, but guess what they had sex in school in an environment for education with a bunch of minors, how large of a stick up your ass do you need to not understand how fucking idiotic and vile doing that is, whoever does that shit deserves to be blacklisted and fired. While I agree that the mc should have shown it at a different time instead of throwing away his class’ work, you can not defend the actions of the teachers and the way the situation was handled with them just resigning and pushing it all under the rug. Some of y’all are just straight up disgusting and should not be around children.

I totally agree with people attacking the MC asshole.
I mean 2 teachers both having an affair, having sex at a place meant for work especially at a eduational school environment with minors involved in the area, the mc included by seeing it happen with his own eyes at his high school is totally not a bad thing.

Totally dropped.
The 2 teachers are totally the goats of legend. Totally.

(I hope people know I was being sarcastic but if you thought i was serious, that's your own fault)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The amount of people completely okay with the two teachers having an affair on school grounds is pretty fucked up. Sure, he did it at a shitty time, but what they did was shittier. Him getting ostracized over it is bullshit.

Dex-chan lover
These comments are wild. This site is so horny, all the time, and y’all come into the comments of smut to be mad at voyeurism? Like, how is nobody talking about how that was absolutely deliberate? She comes in, confirms that he is in fact the dude who took the peep-vid, and literally the next day is in the room he spends his time in, with the door propped open, and up on the desk facing the door, legs open enough for him to get a good shot. I guess their keyboards were too sticky to comment. I personally am interested to see where this goes.

The point of the MC is not being a voyeur, but more about being Anti-Film.

But thats looking to deep into it.
I don’t think he’s anti-film so much as he’s a teenager who’s somewhat interested in film-making with some voyeuristic tendencies. Assuming you’re talking about his discussion with his dad (please correct me if i’m wrong), he was absolutely just a kid who didn’t understand subtext or the need for relatable characters in stories, and by his own admission still doesn’t, cementing the fact that he’s still got a fairly childish mindset and is just filming what interests him - which, being a horny teenager, is sex (and sex adjacent activities).

Dex-chan lover
All these old comments are funny, no he's not an asshole/dick for recording the teachers and outing them. Maybe he is for showing it at the festival but that's a different story. Guarantee u half the the ppl calling him a dick would record too or spread the affair from word of mouth

Banned
so the main girl wants him to film her being perverted. How does the author keep this going for 60 chapters? Obviously they'd just have sex almost immediately. I think the only way to keep this going is with ntr storylines.

Users who are viewing this thread